8 pt.1

JIMIN POV:

Next morning:

As usual we were having breakfast on our table.

"Jimin I'm gonna be out of Seoul for a few weeks." Anne spoke.

"Oh, but may I  ask why?" I asked.

"JIMIN you know." She spoke to me through her eye language and I immediately understood she's talking about spending time with her boyfriend, Jackson.

Good by the way. I get more chances to teach that bitch a lesson.

"Sungmo I'll miss you and your food." YoungJae said.

"Aww...don't worry my baby, Appa will cook for you." Anne said making YoungJae laugh.

"Seriously Sungmo, Appa doesn't know to cook. I have to call Jin Samchon here."

They both laughed.

"Yay you both." I whined

After breakfast YoungJae left for School, while I went to my office.

I was in a very good position. The Ceo of the company. My dad let me take after he saw me working hard day and night.

I sometimes cry remembering those painful days when I had to give time for both my son and my work so hat I could raise him.

In the office while I was working, my PA, Nayeon entered.

"Sir, your mom wants to meet you." Nayeon said.

"Yes send her in."

Then she left and my mom entered.

"Hey Son." She greeted as she took a sit on the couch.

"Omma, what brings you here?" I asked my eyes still glued on the computer.

"Omma is here and Son isn't even bothered about me?" She pouted.

I gave up looking at her pouty face and went to sit next to her on the couch.

"Okay so tell me Omma." I said and smiled.

"Son since you never have time to come visit me and your Appa, I brought something for you." She said and took out the tiffin container.

She opened it.....I became furious as I saw the banana pudding inside.

"I made some banana pudding for you son. You like it don't you?"

"OMMA" I stood up "I TOLD YOU I HATE THAT DISH. JUST THROW IT AWAY."

My mom's eyes started watering up. My eyes softened looking at her. I bent down and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Omma, You know her handmade pudding used to be my favourite back then. But after all that happened I started hating everything about her. It only boils my blood Omma, I'm sorry." I apologized.

She put her hand on my head. "It's ok son, but for how long are you gonna punish yourself like this. That too for the things someone else did."

" I don't know mom. And I'm not punishing myself. It's just that I hate those things that remind me of her."

"Really? What about YoungJae then, he too is her son. His qualities all match hers. Are you gonna hate him as well." She asked.

"No I'm never gonna hate my son. He's not only hers but mine as well."
I said. "But Omma why do you always ask me things about hating YoungJae? Do you have some sort of hate for him?" I asked curiously cause whenever we used to talk  about YoungJae or Y/N she always asked me if I hate him like Y/N.

"Son, I'm just making sure you don't have any wrong thinking of him, I mean just because he is he son of that slut."

"Omma I already said he's my son as well."

"Okay, can I ask you something else Jimin?" She asked again

"Yeah?"

"How is your life with.....Anne? I mean do you two have a husband and wife relationship?"

I was becoming angry now. "Omma, me and Anne are best friends. That is what matters in any sort of relationship. We understand each other and help each other in times of troubles because for any relationship to work trust matters first. And I trust her as a best friend of mine. But yeah it's true that I can't accept her as my wife."

She hummed in response.

After a little more talking

"Son, I think I should leave now."

"Okay see you later."

Seokjin POV:

I was standing on the rooftop with the picture in my hand as tears were trickling down my cheeks.

"Hyung, Noona I miss you both so much." I cried looking at the picture.

I looked at the sky......I hope you three are happy out there. A happy family.

I have to find Y/N I know she isn't in Ansan. She would never go there again. She either ran away back. Or she is hiding somewhere or is she kidnapped.....?? Most probably

By Jimin??

Jimin POV:

I came back home tired due to he extra work today. Anne and YoungJae must already be asleep. I quickly had my dinner as I have a lot more work to do now.

After dinner I took a bottle of alcohol, some expired food - cause I didn't give her food from yesterday....not because I care but she has to stay alive to take her share of punishment. And I also took along the necessary things I need.

When I reached in the secret room. I saw her sitting, wide awake, naked and all bruised. She flinched when she saw me. I could see fear in her eyes. Some of her skin was even ripped and the bruises looked fresh.

It felt surreal . I wanted to see this fear in her eyes. I started moving towards her  she wanted to back away but couldn't because she was tied up and the heavy metal balls hugging her legs.

"Don't worry baby girl I'm not such a bad person. I'll feed you some food first...what would I do if you die huh? Who will I beat up?"

I took the expired food and put it in her mouth. I took continous three spoons and forcefully put them in her mouth.  The food was getting chocked in her mouth. She started coughing.

"Eat baby eat...You should be healthy." I forcelly made her eat all of it.

I then took the bottle bottle and made her drink all of the water at once.

TBC

_______________________________________

Hi Army, I hope you are taking care of yourselves during this time. This virus be crushing all our 2020 plans. I honestly had so many things on my to do list this year, but unfortunately yeah. Anyways take care of yourselves and you families. And stay tuned for the next part and don't forget to #vote and #comment

And to anyone who's thinking about the Jin POV I added in this part, yeah it will be a huge part of the story.

-Alice💜💜💜💜💜