9

Seokjin POV:

Rhythm of the city is a mix of the sound of horns, traffic and alarms mixed with the call of birds and the footsteps of humans and the trickle of water. Hmm...I'm here in Ansan.

Before jumping to any conclusion it's important to check whether Y/N is really in Ansan, even though I don't trust what Jimin said.

I reached to the address where y/n used to live, the place which was once her home, the place where everything  ended for Hyung.

I looked at the door and as expected it was locked from outside.

Now I needed a plan! She must surely be with Jimin.

But where am I supposed to search for her. And who the heck will help me find her. I can't tell anyone about my current situation. But I have to find her before he hurts her too much.

Only if you knew Jimin, only if you knew.

Suga POV:

I can't help but get worried about Y/N. How come she just left without telling me like that. No doubt she messages me everyday. But I can't the memory out of my brain how her condition was when I found her. How must she be doing alone? Of course it was love at first sight. First sight of her covered in blood.

And why doesn't she call me anyday? Why does she always have to text? What if she doesn't like me back? I can't focus on anything than her. What are you doing to me Y/N...what are you doing to me Y/F/N (your full name).

Anne POV:

I felt the usual warmth hug me again. Like always I'm in my Love's, my Jackson's embrace.

"Baby I missed you so much." He whispered in my ears.

"I missed you too baby, my time was just engulfed in work honey." I replied giving him a peck on his lips.

"How long do you have to fake your marriage with Park?"

"I don't know, just.....you know my parents forced me into this. I never loved Jimin. He is nothing more than a friend to me." I said earning a sigh of relief from him.

"He really hates his wife isn't it?" Jackson asked

I recalled all the times Jimin used to tell me as he cried his heart out.
"Yeah he does. But he is hurting inside as well. She really was a cruel person, she left wounds in his life. From what I have heard from Jimin's cousins, he was a very cheerful boy before."

"Where is she now?" He questioned making me angry. Why is he so interested in knowing about her.

"I don't know, nor do I care. But why are you so interested in her, huh?  I pulled away from the hug and crossed my arms on my chest.

He came closer and hugged me from behind. He kept his chin on my shoulder and said "I'm not inquiring about her babe, I was just hoping she would come back in chim's life and I can take you all to myself. I am tired of living like this baby. I'm tired of hiding."

I kept my hand on his head and patted it knowing I can't do anything about it. Jimin would never want to forgive her. Nor will he ever take her back into his life.

______________________________________

Hi! I know this chapter makes no sense for now, especially the first part but believe me drama is on its way.

Don't forget to #vote and #comment

If you are a moa I have some TXT's books as well you can check it out in my account.