4

At night:

After showering I went to check on YoungJae to see if he's already asleep. When I got to his room. I thought he most probably would be fast asleep because ofcourse today was a long  tiring day. But my thoughts were proven wrong when I saw YoungJae staring outside from his bedroom window, dreaming something

"Hey Buddy" I said snapping him out of his dreams.

He flinched " Oh Appa it's you."

"Why aren't you in the bed yet? It's past bedtime."

"I was just thinking something Appa."

"Oh really? What were you thinking?"

He stayed silent until.."Appa can I ask you something?"

I nodded "Of course you can."

I knelt down to meet his level. I took his hands in mine and slightly smiled "What is it?"

"Promise me to tell the truth Appa."

"Just ask it Son." I said

"Appa............" He paused "Why did Omma leave me?"

I didn't answer his question. I didn't want to. But what makes him ask me this today?

"Why would you ask this son?" I asked him

"Appa, did Omma think I wasn't good enough? Was she ashamed of me? She never even came to meet me Appa. I am ugly Appa? Or did Omma never want me? Is it the reason she never came to you either? Am I the reason for everything?" He finished and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

For a moment I was shocked as to how a six year old can feel so many things. My hatred for Y/N increased more and more and right now it was at that point where I could even kill her.

"No Baby boy. Don't think like that okay? Appa loves you and you are the best son anyone could ask for. You are perfect in every way son. " I said as I hugged him

"Appa..." He pulled away "I'll never forgive Omma. She left you and me alone."

I patted his head. "You should g to sleep now son." I said and took him over to the bed. I tucked him under the bedsheets and placed a kiss on his forehead as he closed his eyes.

As I was walking out I saw Namjoon hyung outside the door. Yes they all are staying here tonight.

"I'm sorry...I heard everything." He said.

I hummed in response.

We started walking towards our bedrooms.

"By the way what made YoungJae think about her?" He suddenly asked.

"I don't know either Hyung."

"See Jimin, I never saw her or met her but I can tell by your story that she doesn't have a heart." He said.

He was right. Y/N doesn't have a heart to think about anyone. She is just so selfish.

"Yes. She is selfish Hyung. I still can't believe someone can be as stone hearted as her. It's all because of her my son's feeling this way today."

He hummed "Goodnight by the way."

"Goodnight." I replied

I went inside my room,loved the door and leaned on it. I still can't get over the thought that YoungJae feels that way. I mean that is how children get into depression right? And depression sometimes leads to.......
Y/N I swear if u find you some day. If I get a chance to encounter with you, I will take all the revenge out on you. I'll make your life a living hell. I'll show what it means to make an innocent child like YoungJae have such depressive thoughts. I'll give you so much pain that you'll beg me to kill you. You'll cry and beg me to stop torturing you while I'll laugh and enjoy at your poor state.

But when will I meet you Y/N?