10

Jimin POV:

I looked at myself at the last time in the mirror before heading out to call YoungJae.

"YoungJae, are you done?"

"Yes Appa." He yelled

He came down running in his ripped jeans and favorite black shirt.
"I'm excited to meet Harobji and Halmoni."

I smiled "Come fast then we shouldn't be late."

We interwined hands and got to the car. We talked normal things in our car ride until we reached to my folks place. Or must I say folks mansion.

My mom came out with a major grin when she saw us.

"YoungJae my love." She shouted as she hugged him. "I missed you so much."

My father too walked out with a grin as soon as he saw me and YoungJae. He without delay came and gave me a hug.
"I missed you so much son, why don't you visit often?"

"I'm busy Appa, I hardly have time to even have a normal conversation with YoungJae." I said.

"I understand dear. But please don't overwork yourself."

I hummed in response.

And about Y/N? Well before coming here I let her body to the the ants. I'm positive she must be crying and yelling to let her go. But unregretably y/n, you cannot run Faraway from karma.

We were talking in the living room when mom needed to cross into her room to take a call. By the time me, YoungJae and dad had some funny talks.

"Your mom is taking quite long,isn't she?" Dad said.

"Yeah she is."

"I'll just check on her. Meanwhile son I know we were here to have some fun today. But please can I show you the new companies files. I won't take long." He insisted.

Since Dad was insisting so much "Fine  Appa. It's ok you can show it to me anytime you want."

He smiled in return "Okay then, by the time I check on your mom, just go and pick them from my study room. It's on the table in guess. You know the companies name right?"

"Yeah the Min's Corporation."

"Good then, I'll go."

He left to check on Omma and I left to get the files Appa was talking about meanwhile YoungJae was watching his cartoons.

When I come to in his study room I attempted to seek for the record files Appa specified. But it wasn't there on the table like he said. I think it's right the people say the older the get the less they remember.

I begun looking the files within the drawers. To begin with the first drawer...second drawer...third drawer. I still didn't get those files. But rather than files I saw a pendant there it had SL on it. Wow Appa must have brought it but why SL? I shrugged the thought why would I be bothered by it. As I was going more profound in that drawer l, I found a picture. Of a lady. But the amusing thing was she looked familiar...but who is she and why is her picture with Appa?

Guess we can't trust anyone too much. What if Appa was cheating on Omma? Come-on Jimin you are overthinking. But I lost trust the day Y/N left me. I shrugged all the thoughts and continued searching the files.

Why does it matter to me anyway?