23

Jimin POV:

"JUST TELL THE TRUTH already."  I shouted

"THEN LISTEN!" mom shouted back.

"Y-Y/N'd father......he....he was my boyfriend. I was forced to marry your father by my stepmother."

There was silence in the room. My eyes were just stuck on mom and Y/N's jaw was dropped to the floor. YoungJae on the other hand was still confused like me.

"I wanted to take revenge on him. I-I hated him." She said.

"Just now you said he was your boyfriend and now you're saying you hated him. Are you making up lies Mrs. Park?" Y/N asked.

She shook her head "Don't judge too fast Y/N." She took a deep breath and started explaining again.

"He was my boyfriend before marriage. I loved him a lot. We were in a relationship for 5 whole years. I wanted to marry him. Until......until he fell out of love, falling in love with his secretary...Y/N's mom. I came from a big family as well as Y/N's mom. I never understood what I had less in me. That he fell in love with Y/M (Your Mother). I cried and begged him a lot. I begged him not to leave me. But he just pushed me out of his life. He was not as rich as me...neither was Y/N's mother as rich as me. But still I couldn't get why he fell for her.

But after a few days I discovered, Y/M was pregnant, 3 months pregnant. That means he had been faking love for 3 months with me. I couldn't bare looking at the two of them. They looked so happy together. I fell in deep depression. I was my father's only daughter. He couldn't see my state anymore. And one night he came to me to tell me, to make me understand to get over Y/F (Your father). But I was too stubborn. I was already about to cut my wrists.

He somehow saved me that day. As time went by my state become much worse. My health started declining. What I didn't know was that Father's condition was much worse than me. One fine day he got a heart attack, when I caught him one last time in my arms he said 'move on from him, get over him.... he'll be punished by the almighty.' But....I couldn't let him go. I wanted revenge, for ruining my life. For taking my father's life. It's because of him I lost my father.... because of him I was married to your father Jimin."
She stopped to breath.

"Father always treated you right...then what is the problem with you?" I asked.

Mom looked at me with scary eyes. "I hate you my lovely son." She said with an evil smirk.

What?

"You hate me?! Why?"

"You aren't my son. You are your father's mistress's son. (Just imagine Your Father's name starts with S and Jimin's mom with L)....your father knew I dated I loved Y/F....when he found my pendant. The pendant that I and Y/F had. There's a pendant Y/N's father gave me.....It was a tribute our love...my and Y/F.

Flashback:

"I brought something for you." Y/F said

"What is it?" Jimin Mom asked.

"Look!" He said and brought out a pendant with a chain.

"It's so beautiful."

"It's a tribute of our love..." He said with a smile.

End of flashback-

Your father still keeps it with him Jimin. After marriage he came to know about my relationship with Y/F. He had another girlfriend, your Leana Sungmo."

My eyes widened "You mean the Leana Sungmo who used to visit me often, who died in a car accident?"

"Yes....I killed her. I made the accident!" She said.

"Why are you so cruel?" YoungJae finally opened his mouth. "What does my Eomma have to do with this? My did you torture her?"

Tbc~~~

#vote and #comment