3

Jimin POV:

"NAMJOON HYUNG COME AND HELP ME WITH THESE BALLOONS." I yelled.

"HEY JIMIN-AH NOT IN THE HANDS OF THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION. THEY APP WILL END UP BURSTING." Jin Hyung yelled from the other corner of the room.

"I'll help you." Taehyung started inflating the balloons while I went to check the cake.

"YoungJae would love it." I said to myself.

It's been 6 years. 6 whole years after she left. I worked hard day and night in my father's office to make a living. My parents were very supportive of me. My mother used to take care of YoungJae and My dad he would always help me whenever I needed help financially. All these 6 years I worked my ass off to be where I am. And yeah! I married already. To y/n? Nah...it was an arranged marriage. I didn't love the women. And she had some other boyfriend as well. So basically she is a good friend of mine. She too helped me by taking care of YoungJae.

"Jimin, let's finish all soon as as possible. Hoseok would be here any moment from now with YoungJae." Jin Hyung panicked.

"Hyung relax we are almost done." I said.

We heard a laughing sound coming from the outside.

"Ooo they are here........." Said Taehyung while jumping excitedly

"PUT THE LIGHTS OFF!" Shouted Jungkook.

We immediately put the lights off and hid behind the giant couch. Soon enough we heard the door opening and heard footsteps coming closer.

"You all ready?" I asked them.

They all nodded.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGJAE!!!!!!" We all shouted together.

Even if it was dark I could tell he flinched at our sound. The lights  turned on revealing all the decorations in the house. The pulchritudinous  red and black theme.
His face showed pure astonishment. . His eyes were still wide open with his jaw dropped to the floor.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGJAE" Yelled Anne as she hugged YoungJae
(Anne- Jimin's current wife)

YoungJae finally cake back to his senses. Anne hugged him and he hugged her back as well.

She handed him a big box covered with a red gift wrapping paper.

"Thank you Sungmo (aunt)"

That's right. YoungJae knows Anne isn't his mother. We decided not to lie to him. It would be better if he knows it from us then knowing it from someone else. To the world we look like a family. But in here we are the best of best friends. I never slept with her either. She was nothing more than a friend to me.

"OUR YOUNGJAE IS FINALLY SIX YEARS OLD NOW" Yelled Taehyung.

"YAH! YOU STOLE AWAY MY PLACE. YOU ARE THE MAKNAE NOW." Jungkook yelled "-BUT ANYWAYS HAPPYYYYY BIRRRTHHHDAY"

One by one they all started giving YoungJae his gifts. My young boy looked so happy. Until it was my turn.

"Happy birthday my son."
He started looking behind my back as I tried to hold something behind.

"YAH! Appa don't hide anything~~" He whined. I laughed.

I brought my hand out I'm front of him. He immediately took the box from my hand. He quickly unwrapped it. His eyes went wide looking at the gift I brought him. That was always the game that he wanted the most and for the longest time in life.