18

"Are you guys done?" We heard a voice which I knew was Jin's

Me and Jimin pulled away looking at him. He gave us a slight smile. "You two want some snacks?" He asked us.

"Can you get me some fruits, Jin?" I asked.

"Sure. And for you mister?" Jin asked Jimin

"I thought you were angry on me?" Said Jimin.

Jin smiled and walked closer to Jimin who was standing now "Why would I be angry on you idiot. Of course you aren't responsible for all of this. You did it because you were furious. I know you went too far. But I know the way how hurt you were when you thought Y/N left you. I still remember the days you used to cry everyday in my arms. You both have been through a lot."

"He used to cry everyday?" I asked.

"Yes" Jin replied

I looked at Jimin and gave him a signal to carry me. He immediately understood and carried me up like a baby.

"Now have some snacks." Jin Hyung said while leading us out.

After snacks I and Jimin planned to go and meet YoungJae tonight. I'll be staying with him secretly. I wore the clothes Jin bought for me and got ready.
.
.
.
We soon reached at Jimin's house.

"Jimin I'm nervous would YoungJae accept me." I asked Jimin....as I was in his arms.

"Yes don't worry now." He said

"But....."

"He's our son Y/N. He's still young we have to make him understand."

"Okay then."

We reached inside the mansion. Upon reaching I saw a woman standing in he living room.

"Hey Jim-oops sorry!" She said.

"Hey Anne. You're back from your vacation?" Jimin asked her. He seemed to be so friendly with her. That made me a little jealous. I remembered Anne is the name of the woman Jimin married, which I almost forgot for now.

"Yes, I'm back. Btw who's she Jimin? If you don't mind me asking?" Anne pointed out to me.

"Oh she's Y/N remember? My one and only love?" Jimin spoke which made me blush.

"Oh I see. Yourll got back together. Tell me the whole story later, okay?" She said in an excited tone.

"Sure I'll surely do. But where's YoungJae?"

"Appa?" I heard his voice.

And there stood my YoungJae

"YoungJae." I said softly.

"YoungJae I wanna tell you something." Jimin said

"What is it Appa?" YoungJae asked.

"I want you to meet you mother.....Y/N"

YoungJae stood quite for a minute and then "GET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT!"