7

Y/N POV:

I woke up with a very heavy headache. I couldn't see properly. But my eyes widened when I looked around. It wasn't the room where I stayed in. The last memory I had before coming here was Jimin calling me out. After that I have no idea what happened. But what surprised me more was, I wasn't in a normal condition.

My feet wasn't on the ground. I was hanging, with my hands tied to the hook of the ceiling. The room looked dark aura. Now I was frightened to death. What was I doing here?

Just then I heard the door open in a circular motion.....and there stood Jimin?

What is he doing here? Wait....is he the one who brought me here??

"Welcome Jagi." He smirked

"Ji-Jimin....wh-hat am I do-doing her-re?" I stuttured.

When I looked at his face properly. He wasn't the Jimin I knew back then. This guy was someone else. He definitely didn't have he innocence and love the school boy Jimin had.

He came closer and touched my chin. "Babygirl? Are you scared, huh?"

I was feeling more terrified with that scary deep tone of his.

"Jim-min let- let me g-go please."

He immediately let out a big laugh "Let - let you go,huh? Hahahahhhaaaa....le-let you go wh-where?" He continued laughing and finally came to a stop. "He want to run away again?"

I didn't answer as I was lowkey terrified.

"Don't be scared baby...wait are you too frightened of me? Let me help you then." With that said he started ripping my clothes like a beast.

"Jimin please don't!" I shouted

He continued ripping them until there was nothing left. He looked at me up and down.

ABUSIVE SCENE AHEAD

"So get ready now. It's gonna be a super long night for you." He said.

He went to a bag which he brought with him when he entered. He opened it and took out a leather whip from it.

My eyes widened in shock. I could already predict what was coming next.

He took the whip back and hit me with his whole might.

Jimin POV:

"AHHHH"

I continued hitting her with all my power. I went at the back and hit her on her back and lower. I wanted to see her shout and scream.

"JIMIN NOOOOO!!!!" she continued screaming and crying.

I kept on turning around her making sure I hit her on every part of her body. I even hit so hard that her skin started ripping now.

"SCREAM Y/N SCREAM....I WANT TO SEE YOU SCREAM AND YELL." I shouted at her in the face.

I whipped her even more harder.

"JIMIN PLEase st-top.....it-it hurts." She cried while hissing in pain.

"It hurts? IT HURTS Y/N? SO NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT HURT WHEN YOU LEFT ME AND MY CHILD SAYING YOU USED ME FOR MONEY? THIS IS EXACTLY HOW MY CHILD HURTS TILL TODAY THINKING HIS MOTHER LEFT ME BECAUSE OF HIM!!!! HE FEELS DEPRESSED BCOZ OF YOU BITCH!! YOU ARE THE CAUSE FOR ALL THE PAINS IN OUR LIVES Y/N. YOU ARE A FUCKING CURSE." I hit the whip very hard on her thigh.

"AAAAAAHHHHHGHHH"

I finally stopped after 3 hours of continuously hitting her. She cried bitterly. But u didn't have any pity for her. She deserved this very well.

She was about to faint when I stopped "Hey hey...not right now baby. I'm not done yet." I evily smiled.

I went back to the bag and took out the vinegar bottle. I opened it and put it all on her. She was hissing in pain

"Jjimin please don't......" She started begging me. I on the other hand laughed at her state. Poor Y/N...

"It hurts or still do I need to hurt you more." I asked. She looked at me in the eyes with her vulnerable state. I sensed something in her eyes. For a minute, I saw my Y/N in them. Wait......no way Jimin....no..not this time....SHE'S A FUCKING SLUT.
To avoid her eyes I took the salt from the bag and put it in her eyes. She continued crying like before as the pain only increased when I added salt in her eyes.

I untied her hands from the hook. And took the handcuffed and tied her on the floor. I took the metal balls which were attained to chains and tied on her legs, so that she doesn't move.

I took another bottle of vinegar and put in on her body and left her to cry for the rest of the night.

I jumped on my bed feeling satisfied with the thing I just did. But I'm not done yet....there's more tomorrow for you Y/N. Just wait and I hope you have a bad night today.

Thinking about tomorrow, I couldn't tell how evily excited I was. I slowly drifted off to sleep.