21

Author POV:

"............She forced me."

Y/N stopped in her tracks when she heard this. Jimin was as much shocked as her. They both turned around to find Y/N's father already in tears. Y/N started walking closer with heavy legs.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked with a blank face.

"She.....she forced me to do it Y/N...I-I didn't kill Clarice nor her child. If you were a bit more early you would see her." He said making her more curious.

Y/N brain was messed up right now. She needed proper explanation to all of this.
She took a seat on the table next to her father's seat.

"If you're lying I won't fall into your trap. But if you're telling the truth I wanna hear it clearly."

"Y/N.....I would never kill your sister. I would never hurt you either. I didn't send you to the asylum. I know what treatment you were given there. You won't believe me Y/N how hard it was for me to look at my loved ones in this state. I'm sorry my princess. If your mother wasn't in her trap I would never have to abuse you." His words were still not explaining to Y/N.

Wait-Her mother? What about her?

"Did you say something about Mother? Mother wasn't in her trap. And who's this her you're talking about everytime?" She quickly asked.

Her father's face softened, he looked at Jimin and signalled him to come over tomorrow him. Jimin did as he said, he came closer to him, until their hands met.

Y/N's father spoke "I'm sorry for keeping her away from you Park. Take care of her and your son, love her till her last breath. Don't let anyone hurt her. She's my young princess who always wanted to marry a prince. Promise me you'll never leave her side, no matter what anyone says to you or tells you about her. Because my princess is innocent."

Jimin smiled slightly "I promise you Mister."

"Call me Father."

"Sure Father." Jimin smiled.

"Are you gonna tell me everything clearly now?" Y/N interrupted "-who is that she?"

Her father looked at his feet "It's Jimin's mother, Mrs. Park."

'WHAT?!? WTF?!?!' was the only thing in Y/N's and Jimin's minds right now.

"Fa-father- why...why why would she, and whe-where's mother?" Y/N stuttured not being able to take the shack of her life. Jimin's eyes were still as big as an owl.

"She's....she's in her trap. Mrs. Park's trap. Save her Y/N. She's the only family you'll have after I go. I don't know where she kept her. But you two have to save her...And-" He cluched his chest "Pr-protect YoungJae."

That's when all the machines around started making noises. Jimin quickly called the doctor.

"FATHER NO! WAKE UP FATHER! FATHER!"

Before totally losing his breath he gave Y/N a pendant which had SL on it.
And that's when the ventilator showed a straight line.

___________________________________________

Why did Mrs. Park have to do it? What is all this? Why are human beings each other's enemies right now?

_______________________________________