〖Chapter ③〗- From the top to bottom

Saturday♡

Thud...

You walked up with a pain on your stomach , chest and head. You looked around and realized that you fell from bed. AGAIN. It was 4th time this week and you started having problem with it.

You went down to get your breakfast ready. It's already 9 at the morning and the sun was high. And the temperature was hot making you even more lazy to get off the bed.

"What should I cook?" You aske yourself as you sat down on a stool on your kitchen counter.

You heard the door bell ring so you went to get it. It was the redhead. But , still you let him in. You're not in the right mood for an arguement.

"So , what are you doing before I came?" He asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Thinking of what food I'm going to have for breakfast" You answered as you sat down on the couch , lazily.

"Pancakes or a soup will do" he said as he got up and went to my kitchen , unwelcome.

"I'm not in the mood for a soup especially it's too hot . I can't even stand the temprerature" You requested and whined in the end while following him to my kitchen.

"Hmm...okay" he said as he started cooking. Oh god , he's good at it.
You sometimes dreamed of Gakushuu cooking for me. But , Akabane was the one doing it though.

You won't lie he's handsome. People said tall man has small boner. You wonder if Akabane or Shuu got the biggest one.
Ugh , what I am thinking.

You slapped yourself physically gaining his attention.

"Fantasizing about me , ne Y/n-chan?"
Karma's voice startled you as you fell off the stool.

"No! I'm not" you grunted as you went back on the stool.

The pancakes🥞 looks good .

Your pov

"I don't know you can cook" I said as I breathed in the smell of the newly cooked pancakes.

"Of course , I'm good at alot of things" he chuckled.

"Eat first , so I can be sure that you didn't put any poison at the food" I smirked.

"Why? Do you have a poison here at your kitchen?" He laughed as he sat down and took a fork and dig in.

"Yeah , I have some and you know , I don't know if you're trust worthy what if you brought poison with you" I said sternly as I started to dig in.

"No no no , I won't be able to piss Asano more if you'll die" He answered I frowned at him. He just smirked .

"Anyway! I just want us to be friends , can we?" He asked as I looked at him confused.

"No" I said straight forwardly.

"Why?" He asked again.

"I can only be friend with you if you can prove to me that you're trust worthy" I answered he just nodded.

Time passed by watching anime playing video games and online war gaming apps. I can't believe this asshole beat my score at out last game in free fire.

"See that?"He teased and giggled I just rolled my eyes as elbowed his chest.

"One more game?" He challenged I just nodded. I chose the duo so it would be me and him , we won't be responsible with our teammates and to be honest I don't really about my teammates though.

"Duo? I see...you really want to spend time with me alone?" Again he teased.

The game started with us eliminating enemies together he was fun to be with not someone that you can't even joke around , Gakushuu. I stopped playing and just stared at my phone. We haven't done things like this . If he'll gonna do something sweet it'll take sometime for him to do that again.