〖Chapter 16〗‒ Jealousy

"How long are we still gonna walk?" Maehara complained as your class was walking around the mountain for so long now.

"We got lost, right?" You smirked as your phone turns on, revealing Ritsu.

"It's in the back of the mountain" Ritsu explained, as the students started heading to the right direction  while you just followed not knowing where to go if you got lost, and also staying away from Karma. At this time, he might just leave you in the forest like last time.

And you were scared to death. The octupus didn't even helped you.
As soon as your class arrives at the pool made by your teacher himself, your classmates started jumping down in the water.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)-chan?" Nagisa approached you, as he watched you looked at your classmate with a sadden smile.

"N-nothing..." You replied but the blueberryhead seemed to see through your lies. He continue to stare at you, waiting for you to tell him the truth.

Karma from the distant glared at his bestfriend. 'Ugh! Another rival' Karma rolled his eyes, pushing passed Nagisa to grabbed your wrist. (A/n: ayato much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"H-hey!" You hissed at him, as he threw you in the water. He smirked at your sinking form, until...he noticed your struggle. (A/n: okay okay, enough! It's Karma not Ayato, kay?!)

"Oi Shorty! What the hell do you think you're doing? You tryin' to drown yourself?!" He growled at you, as you tried so hard to speak but you couldn't.

"K-karma-kun! (Y/n)-chan can't swim!" Nagisa shouted at Karma catching most of their classmates attention, before Karma could even jumped in to save you, Nagisa already did.

After getting out of the water, Nagisa layed your head on his lap, embracing you. Karma stared at his friend with full hatred. He shouldn't feel things like this! Especially when you doesn't belong to him from the beginning. You're not his...but Asano's instead. But where is he at this point? Probably in class, not knowing that he got another rival.

You gripped Nagisa's arms while shaking uncontrollably. Nagisa petted your head soothingly, as you held onto him for your dear life. Your tired eyes gazed over from Nagisa to Karma, from the time that you two spent together, it's much easier to read his expression now.

You hesitantly let go from the blueberry and sat up straight, thanking him. You grabbed your belongings and went back to the classroom.

(A/n: No! Don't worry guys! There is no Nagisa x Reader thingy here.)

✧✧

After a few minutes of walking in the woods, you managed to get yourself lost in the woods successfully. :')

"Ugh not now" you groaned checking your phone, but what could you do with a dead batteried phone. You'd consumed the remaining battery percentage getting yourself in your own world with mystic messenger.

You sighed in frustration not knowing what to do.

Karma on the other hand, looked at your troubled figure from a certain distance. As he watched your retreating form walk to the direction opposite from the sattelite campus.

The redhead couldn't help but to stiffles a laugh as he heard you screamed in frustration.

Just last night, when Karma found out something...

...he doesn't know if he should be glad that he finally knows the answer he's trying to find for quite a while now or he should regret knowing it instead.

--

Last night,

he was wide awake, late at night as a mess on his bed. The strange feeling bubbling in his stomach make him want to vomit. As he took glances at the side of the bed you once occupy. There he finally found out ~he feels lonely.

Your sweet scent that would normally (weirdly) make him fell asleep faster.

He reached the conclusion of getting used to your presence a bit too much.

That's the night he decided to call his parents and interrupt their work just to ask something:

"How could you tell if you like someone?" The question brought the two parents into shock.

"Oh our baby finally having a love interest"

Karma rolled his eyes, as his mother continue to tease him.

"So? What?" Karma questioned again, in a bit kinda hurry, before his parents needs to hung up again for work.

"If you like someone, you misses then not being able to see them in a small amount of time" his father answered.
Making the young teen chuckles and say,

"So...is that why you two are always together?" Karma could hear both of his parents gasps.

"What should I do if I like someone?" He questioned once again.

"You should initiate! Be a man, ask her out" a image of his mom chopping the air flashed in his mind.

"What if she's already with som-"

"Sorry son, me and your mom really needs to go now. Talk to you when we have time" karma hummed in understanding, hanging up the phone.

--

"You're just gonna stare or are you going to help the damsel in distress?" A teasing yellow blob appeared from Karma's behind, startling him tad bit.

"Let her be" the said redhead smirked to himself before heading towards the sattelite campus.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

I've just noticed that, Asano barely have any scenes or screen time :)

I wanna say sorry to his smartass .-.

-author-chan out!