〖Chapter 11〗- Karma time🥺

I dunno why, but my mind keeps on telling me to rewrite this but nahh I'm too lazy. I don't have much ideas at the time 'cause my minds keeps in worrying about my modules.

───◇◆( ʚ ❀ ɞ )◆◇───

You haven't deal with Asano about whatever problem he has in your relationship, and Karma...he's just being himself- a tease...who keeps on telling you negative things about what Asano feels towards you...and that's exactly brought us to now.

You chased Karma around the mountain and you seemed to fucking lose yourself, congrats just congrats!!
"Why do that f*cking red head have to be so fast?!" you gritted your teeth as you started walking back but to only found no school building nor classmates or normal people but your octo-teacher.

Let me tell you, he's not reading his r18+ magazines like he always do, you can't judge him anyway smuts and lemons are a lot entertaining stuffs.

(for my opion yes it's indeed entertaining but i can reassure y'all i'm not a pervert)

The octopus is walking here and there and boom and pshhhhh!!! Bang fire and the hole!! And then burnnnn!!! He just did alot of things with his mach 20 speed and finished up a pool.

"What freaging nuggets is that?" you asked as you showed yourself from the bushes.

"A pool"

"I know octo-teach! I'm smart after all! All I mean is- what is this for?"

"You'll know soon...but it's now time for your P.E, right? I think you should head back to class" he put a plushy tentacle of him on top of my head.

He then left...probably to buy something...he won't scold me. But...how do I get to go home from here?!

。。。

The next fucking day, is a whole mess. You found out that Karma lure you throuh the woods by purpose and got home, too lazy to do P.E. Asano got even more angrier...because you didn't pick up his calls. Honestly, you left your phone in your bag, which is slumped down on you seat...'cause...who's gonna fucking carry a bag while trying to chase your most hated person right now.

Lucky for Karma, he always bring his phone with him and totally don't care if he lost it 'cause his freaking rich and so are you...it's just your phone contains alot of adorable sleeping Asano pics the thing that you only hold on to for your fucking damn relationship.

He's a total ass we can say... he just keeps on following he's father's order he doesn't have his own free will. He's the person who you wouldn't think will need help...but he really really need a hand from someone who care for who he is and can accept his asshole personality.

He's lucky enough to have you, you remember the first time you saw him hurt ,it was that day when you guys aren't together yet and he attempted to kill himself but luckily you're there to stop him and mentioned about how friends should help friends.

You can tell that he really really wanna die at that moment. It was so happy and normal back then until you met Karma, that you started questioning and doubting your feelings for Asano...it wasn't like what it is before but you could tell you're still fucking crazy for him.

And the E Class, that octopus who destroyed 70% of the moon made you wanna dig through laboratories all over the world.

"Earth to (Y/n)" you heard a groan but decided to ignore it. But then immediately gasped when you felt something on your cheeks. He kissed you...he did...he really really did! It's not Karma though, it's Okajima...jk ofc it's Karma who always wore this shit eating grin when he's facing you.

He's sitting on the floor beside your chair, arms and head above your legs as he enjoyed the view of your goddess like face. You could feel a liquid substance slid down from your nose. You decided to wipe it off and saw blood on your palm.

Then it started flowing out even more when you stared at Karma from your position your can see he's fucking well built chest. He finally stood up from the floor and pushed you aside so he could sit with you on the chair...laying his arm on top of your head and another one he uses as a pillow for his head that's currently right next to yours, the tip of your nose touching.

And from there...you fainted.

───◇◆( ʚ ❀ ɞ )◆◇───

Idk why...but I got to think more ideas at mid night. Note kids'! Best ideas are always on in mid nights!!
But you shouldn't stay awake that late...don't do things I do because I lost my sanity years ago.

Author-chan out!!