〖Chapter 13〗- pictures

It was late at night, yet you're still awake grinning, you completely forgot about the whole thing about Asano and haven't remember it until now.

You looked at all the pictures you have of Karma sleeping on your phone that actually came from his stalker and then send it to his phone, it wasn't actually quite alot but it took so long that you've actually fallen asleep.

You woke up the next day both phones are off, luckily there's still a few battery percentage of Karma's enough to post the pictures. Uhm...let's also say you opened Karma's account on your phone to be able to post more pics. (Blackmail stuffs!).

You grinned while taking a bath then putting on your uniform. "Breakfast?" your mom asked, she just happen to be here today. "I'll skip" you replied, dashing to your school.

When you arrived no one's here yet, since it was still pretty early, you put on your gloves and wipe Karma's phone to make sure that there are no evidence that you're the one behind all of his upcoming problems. Then put his phone under his desk.

You jumped out of the window and ran off to the woods that's not so far from the classroom building 'cause you didn't want to get lost in the woods again. You watched intently as students went inside the building. After a few minutes after school started you finally decided to go.

"(Y/n)-chan, you're late!!" Koro-sensei's face turned red, as he started lecturing you.

"I'm sorry, teach. I overslept" you lied before sitting down on you seat, with a victorious smirk displayed on your lips.

You dozed off in the middle in the class until lunch, you didn't even feel someone dragging you through the forest. The figure stopped dragging you, before pushing your face on the three trunk.

"Good morning, sucker" the figured grin, as it saw you walking up from a deep slumber.

"Yeah, thanks. Though my chest hurt af" you attempted to rub your eyes with your hands but seems like the figure really have to hand cuff you.

"Erm...excuse me. I still have to go somewhere far from a certain redhead ass"

"Not by a chance, (Y/n)-chan" The figure leaned over your face, his mercury gold eyes shone under the sun, as he wears a psychopathic look on his face.

"Ahhhh- Hey there, Karma, just for ya' to know, I have a uhm...date. But- it's not a problem if you're gonna just press your body against mine, it feels amazing af" you grinned through your head back, to lay it on his shoulder.

"You seemed to be having fun, bitch"

"Oh yes I am" you smiled in satisfaction as you pull away from Karma to only have your face collided with tree trunk.

"Itaiii!!" you jumping, your head bumping with Karma's forehead.

"Oh fvck!" he cursed, as he let go of you to held his aching forehead.
While you, fell down on the ground face first.

"I swear! MY FVCKING CHEST HURT LIKE HELL!!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, giving a certain amber haired boy a clue at where you are.

"Do you really have to scream?" Karma caressed his bruised forehead, while glaring at you.

"Yes of course, mother fucker" you replied, trying to magically destroy the hand cuff. But my ass is so god dawn gorgeous that's why, I'll make you wait for your knight in shining purple eyes (not armour coz' that's sure heavy, we're not gonna make our smartass boy suffer). But yes, we're gonna torture Karma for being so god damn perfect. Though, this doesn't make any sense.

Your POV (coz' y 🥜🥥?)

"Anyways, how 'bout chu take dizz off of me?" I suggested showing him the hand cuff.

"Oh sure" he replied before taking one off, then hand cuffing his left wrist with my right ones.

Great, just great...MADAFAKERRR I'M HUNGRY, LET ME GO OR I'LL EAT CHUUU!!!!!!

"Come on, I'm starving" he tried to pull me up but insisted, "Stand or I'll eat you" he threatened, I looked at him in disbelief.

"Pervert!!"

"What?! No!! Not that thing, bitch!" he hit my head before lazily dragging me off the forest.

YES!! HE DID FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE PICTURES THING or...maybe he haven't seen it yet- WAIT!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, LET'S JUST PRAY THAT HE WON'T REMEMBER.

───◇◆( ʚ ❀ ɞ )◆◇───

This sucks i know ._.)