〖Chapter ⑤〗- Flirting with the sadist

Your pov

Walking to the room where my classmates usually eats at, I was looking around. I wasn't able to find the shorty here.

And if I say shorty it means that Rose brat. She ran out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. She's really weird.

"Who are you looking for, Y/n-chan?" I heard Karma asked. I just shakes my head no one as I continue walking through the corridor.

The door slid open and the shorty was already here. "Heyyyy! Come onn! Let's start eating! I'm hungry!" she shouted.

I heard Karma chuckled. Oh no this is was too embarrassing. Why does she have to be so loud?

"What do you have for lunch today , y/n-chan?" Kanzaki asked. I opened my bento box.

"I got a mexican taco and just some macaroons" I started digging in as I noticed Kayano and Shiota was not here.

"Where's the two mushroom head?" I asked as I searched around and found them no where to be seen.

"Probably dating" Nakamura chuckled. I just laughed at her statement and continued eating.

"Hmm...Y/n-chan wants a date too~" Karma cooed on my ear that cause me to whimper.

"What?! I don't!" I argued. Me and Asano never really went out for a date. We would just walk home together or eat at some coffee shops that we've passed by. But that thing , he never really called it a date.

He's never that sweet although he can be sweet sometimes it would take him a lot of time to decided whether to do something or not.

At first it was okay that he never really bothers me but as time goes by I was getting bored and always needed his attention. This redhead was the first one to play games with me though.

The first to always make me flustered and make blush all of a sudden. Guess like I'll take advantage of Akabane's and Asano's similarities.

"Y/n-chan, you never called us by our first name" Isogai said as he was reading a book. I looked down on my food.

"A-ahh Y/n-chan! If y-you do not want to talk about it you're free to tell me" Isogai explained. He misunderstand it. I frowned... I'll just call them by their first name if they had the right reason to hate Shuu.

"Ahh! Gosh! I should shut up now" he muttered and bowed down apologetically.

"Yes please" I replied as I gave him a everything's-fine-now look. He nodded and continue eating.

The lunch was peaceful not until a boy with the same hair style with Ren showed up. (they have the same hair style right?)

He was furious as he dashed to Karma angrily. He started shouting, you shrugged your shoulders and comtinue eating. The time was slowly passing by which got you bored.

You heard a loud thud on the floor which made you look at the boy with the same hair style with Ren.

You looked at the person who slammed him on the ground. It was Karma, of course it was him the red head who got thrown to Class-E because of violence.

'Let's start this game' you thought as you wrapped the bento box again. You turned your back from your food to face Karma. You crossed your legs and did a sexy pose.

"Never new your that strong Akabane-san~" You winked at him cause a tint of pink blushed to crept on his face.

Asano would sure blush like crazy and then frowned after a little while to brush the blush away. But Karma did challenged you a staring contest that made your face burn up.

You heard him chuckled as you looked down feeling his presence right infront of you."Never flirt with a well known sadist Y/n-chan~" he cooed causing you to look at him. His lips barely touching yours.

Both of your face flushed red as you noticed the gap between the two of you. Karma instantly regained his composure making sure to keep his cool.

"Are you okay, Y/n-chan?" you heard Isogai asked making your classmates looked at you. You nodded your head rapidly as you stood up grabbing your bento box and running back to your classroom.

'Calm down, Y/n. The game began just now you can't end it now' you thought as you thought of a plan to annoy the redhead.

You barely gets flustered so maybe attracting him won't get into you.
And that's how your plan got settled.

You jumped down the window from your classroom to look for Karma. You spotted him at the same tree you guys were just now after me the author came.

"Heh...what's wrong Akabane?" you asked practically mocking him.

"None of your business" he replied. Since when? Since when he didn't want to get bother?

"Seriously? That's your answer? I'm just worried about you, you know?" you pretend that your hurt as you held your chest where your heart is.

"I never heard a hint of concern in your voice you know? " he said finally looking at me. He jumped from the tree and walked infront of me.

He held my chin by his index finger.
"What? You wanted to continue the flirting thing?~" he teased. You almost let your guard down but you remember that you needed him to take care of your boredom if Asano wasn't around.

You suddenly wrapped your arms around his neck alluringly. "Uh-huh. If you want to why not?" you cooed as you brought you face close to his.

He closed the gap making you gasp. He licked your lower lip at first you were hesitant but still something made you agree. The kiss went for a minute as you both pulled away. He slapped your ass a way to hard. It'd sure leave mark.

You looked up to see an emotionless Karma. "You pervert?!!" you screamed , sure your classmates heard it.

Karma didn't say anthing he just continue staring at you for a whole 30 seconds before saying.
"You did kiss back though" he shrugged his shoulders pouting.

"I didn't!" you lied, wanting to shrugged the embarrassment off of you.

"You did, it actually felt good" His infamous smirk crept it's way on his face, making you shivered.

"What they kissed?!!!!" You heard your classmates shouted making you turned your head, you heard Karma muttered.

"Don't" but you still did, you immediately regretted your own decision as you saw them taking pictures and some were writing at their notepad.

"Stop that!" you screamed and sighed deeply feeling your throat sore and dry.

"Ooohhh Y/n-chan~"

"Stop it you perverted blonde!!!!!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I have nothing important to say so... see ya' next chapter!