〖Chapter 9〗- Arguments

After cleaning and bandaging your arm, Koro-sensei decided to leave you alone with the girls. All of them went around, thanking the god that you'll alive.

"I'm bored" Kayano groaned burrying her head on the pillow.

"Let's talk about the boys in E Class" Rio suggested before having all the girls sat down near her.

"I'll be the first! I like Karasuma-sensei"

"Well, who doesn't?" Nakamura commented as the other girls agreed not you. Let's just say, you're not so really interested to him, even how strong he can be. You're not gonna crush on your teacher, I mean that disgusting (sorry but I don't really get it why students likes their teachers?)

Kayano let out a low 'meh' before asking Rio who she likes. She said Maehara and Isogai but since Maehara is a playboy, the best choice was Isogai.

"Let's rank the boys up! Everyone had the chance to vote for someone who they think looks handsome in the class!" Kayano suggested before letting the girls write on a small paper.

The first choice was Asano but he's not part of class E. The next choice was Karma...but there could be issues if you do. Instead of voting for the two you voted for Chiba instead.

"Well, it's obvious Karma wins as expected he got the best looks in the class but his personality shooed the crowd off" Katoaka stated as if she knew that Karma would top this.

"W-well Karma-kun isn't that bad, it's just his hobby, but if you got to know him well he's actually one of the nicest person you'll know" Okuda added fidgeting with her fingers. You're not so interested to what she's saying but still tried to get the conversation pick your interest up.

Each second passing the sour taste on your mouth got worser as your classmates teased Okuda to Karma. This ship called 'Karuda' or so whatever.

Out of nowhere you saw a yellow blob listening from the window. You shot it a glare without him noticing before walking out of the room. You saw Karma walking towards a vending machine. Probably going to get a drink, what else?

"You're out? I think you should be with the others" you chuckled walking pass him and taking the last strawberry juice in there.

"Wow (Y/n)-chan, I can say that's so nice...you're so kind" the idiotic redhead said. Taking a sip from the juice bax you look at Karm watching him trying to pick a flavor that'll suit his taste.

"A fucking cola" you said noticing a red can with 'cola' written in cursive.
But Karma got the cola before you.
You stomped your feet ready to punch the redhead but you don't have the right to hold a grudge against him. You're the one who started by the way.

"My cola T~T" you said slumping down the floor. "M-my c- *hic* cola" you sobbed looking at the far from empty juice box.

"Wanna trade?" Karma gave you a closed eyed smile as he bent down by your level holding the can of soda. Your eyes lit up almost in an instant taking the soda in your hand before enjoying your cola.

Asano's left eye twitched as he watched Karma smirked at your dumb form, sipping on the can where Karma did. As Karma's doing the same by the straw as the both of you enjoy having indirect kiss.

"What the fuck?" Asano muttered darkly catching your attention. You stopped sipping as you look at the empty can before your face turning bright red. You threw the can directly to Karma but he just dodged your attacked.

"I-i can-"

"Let's talk about your wound" Asano stated cutting your halfway of your sentence. You followed him out of the hotel to a park nearby.

"So? What happened?" Asano turned his head towards you as you explained to him what happened exclude all the things about Koro-sensei.

"Tch, that cocky bastard can't even protect you" Asano gritted as he looked at the hotel just a street away from the park.

"I-it's not his fault"

"So! You're getting friendy friendy to that bastard already or let just say you fell inlove by that indirect kiss that's why you're defending him now!" you're shocked by the sudden burst out by the orange-head, hand shaking, eyes as wide as a plate.

"I-it's not" you said almost inaudible. Placing a hand on your wound arm, you looked away replaying the scene where Karma told you to hide. If he didn't those highschoolers coud have beat you up.

Asano didn't bother to continue the argument as he walk back to the hotel. Karma came to fetch your after a few minutes. "Come on it's cold out here" Placing his jacket over your shoulder, he helped you to stand up as he noticed your terrified body. He accompanied you to the girl's room before leaving back to the boy's.

"Ahh (Y/n)-chan, who are you imterested in our class, note: it should be a boy" you answered with a no one but your friends didn't seem satisfied by your answer.

"You guys know I'm dating Asano, he's the I like" you explained feeling hot even if the air conditioner's open.
Shit, his jacket

"I'll be back" you excused running towards the boy's room which just beside the girl's. You opened the door but somebody opened it before you did. Not having enough time to react you bumped hardly to the person knocking him off on the floor.

You heard a familiar voice groaned. You looked up to see Asano. You sent him a what-are-you-doing-here look.
He just rolled his eyes obviously not willing to tell you anything.

"And why are you here?" he asked most like scolding you.

"Karma" was all you could do, Asano frowned as he heard someone smirk.

"What about that, bastard?" he asked obviously annoyed. You stared at him blankly before getting up.

"E-etto...I'm just here to give his jacketback" you hanged your head low before handing Karma his jacket.

"It's late, go to sleep already"Asano commanded as you did nothing but to follow his order. You knew the reason why he's acting like that, it'll be over soon.

You layed down on your bed while thinking how your life with Asano before you messed up with E Class. It was peaceful, you get to tease him everyday, go on a date with once a week, have a study session with him every free time and walk home with him during after schools.

You didn't know that Karma's suspension ending would be able to put your life in a mess. Meeting an extremely weird teacher, getting to know people with different talent and personalities and getting close to those people you barely know once.

You're not sure if his suspension shouldn't have ended that early or maybe it's just right to put some adventures in your life. But this isn't a novel or anime you'd watched before, you don't have super powers, you're not that strong or brave. How would you be able to kill someone you treats as your father.

Finally feeling your eyelids heavy, you sighed. You have to call it a day then.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Yey!! An update after 1000000000 years!!!

Somethings' keeping me busy these past months but I'll still try my best to write even though online class will start next month, so soon!!! My brain is not ready to learn something!

Have a good day minna~