〖Chapter ⑥〗- Getting Closer to him

Sorry for the wait guys!
But look I have published a chapter now!

Hope you enjoy

Lol I'll stop writing the date now.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Walking up the hill with Asano beside you. As always. "Ohh I fucking missed you" you said pinching his cheeks.

"Brat" he hissed before prying your hands away from his face and hitting upside your head.

"Ow ow ow" you rubbed the top of your head trying to create pressure to lessen the pain.

"Don't you love me?" you said making puppy eyes infront of him.

"Yes I do, silly" he replied with a smirk on his face making your heart sink down your stomach.

"Gah you're so handsome my fucking hot boyfriend!" you screamed before jumping on him wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Very bold (Y/n) , very bold" Asano chuckled shaking his head.

"If you guys wanna make-out go fucking get a room?!!" One of your classmates, Maehara the flirt shouted covering his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Okajima shouted sulking at a corner.

"Lol aahahahhahaha fuck boys!" you fired back 'causing the girls to face palm.

"Ne (Y/n)-chan I enjoyed the kiss yesterday, did you? Hmm~" you heard the most hated voice you don't wanna hear ever in your life behind.

"What the fuck is that, Bakabane?" Asano shouted 'causing the redhead to wide his eyes in amusement.

"How 'bout you ask your girlfriend over there" Karma smirked pointing at you.

Asano turned his head at you looking at you in disbelief.

"I swear to god I didn't kiss him back!!!" you shouted pushing the scary expression off of Asano's face.

"You didn't kiss him back, what's does suppose to mean?" Asano eyebrow twitched meaning his pissed off right now.

"He forc-"

"Still, we did kiss" Karma said grinning cheekily, like the pervert he is. (lol)

"FREAK YOU!!!! BASTARD!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as you started swearing, Karma forced you.

"You fucking morbid stay away from my girlfriend!" Asano fired shoving Karma away from the two of you.

...
(time-skip for that scene lol)

"Okay class we're having a school field trip at Kyoto!" Koro-sensei chimed while wiggling and swaying back and fort infront of the class.

Some cheered with him and the others just let their hands slapped against their own faces.

"Can you stop doing that?!! EWWW THAT'S CREEPY!" You burst out catching your classmates attentions but the redhead responded with a chuckle.

"What's soooo funny?" you asked raising your eyebrows childishly.

"Nothing, I just remember how you dance stupidly in the forest waiting for your assclass boyfriend" his laughter filled the room along with some snickering from your classmates and Koro-sensei as they were trying to hide their laughter.

"You were watching!?!" you asked frantically. He nodded still laughing while clutching his stomach tightly.

"STALKER?!! YOU MOTHER FUDGING ASSHOLE I HATE YOU!!!!" you shouted and throw your Japanese textbook at him. " I curse you until death".

"Oyy that hurts" he said as he rubbed his arm that he used to blocked the textbook. "Guess like they have to see it their selves".

He started playing your video while dancing that made you pale and ran out of the classroom out of embarrassment.

"That's enough Karma" Isogai stood up for you as he told Karma to stop playing the video.

"Alright alright" Karma paused the video and went to follow you. After looking for you in the forest dreary-souled he spotted you reading a yaoi mangga beside a pond.

"Hey shorty pervy~" he cooed as he watched your panic expression, laughing.

"HA.HA. so funny Karma" you said rolling your eyes. "What are you here for?"

"For you" he replied while winking.

"Oh I'm touched~" sarcasm filled your voice as you held your chest tightly with a smug smirk flastered on your face.

"Just wanna saysorry that's all" he said, saying middle words of his sentence in a fast pace.

"I'm flattered, thank you~"

"Fluttered your ass"

"I'm excited for the trip in Kyoto!" you said dancing here and there.

Gosh! This girl! Karma thought as he felt something uncomfortable inside his stomach.

"Stop that or else-"

"Or else what?" you mocked sticking out your tongue still dancing.

"I'll take another video of you"

"Haha take another vid- HEY! WHAT???!" stopping at your sentence before asking him while shaking him rapidly.

"Yamete (Y/n)-chan!" he grunted as you let go of him, dirty thought running in your mind.

YAMETE KUDASAI S-SENPAI~

A trail of blood flowed down your nose as the scene you are watching last night replayed in your mind.

"Tsk! Pervy" Karma rolled his eyes rudely as he threw couple of tissues to you.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

-_-(>_<)-_-

Heyyow your bitchy author here! Lol

BITCH

(゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ\/\/\/\
So the next event was the trip to Kyoto lol.

Karma: That's annoying author-chan

Rose: Call me author-kun please

Karma: ehh? Why?

Rose: I'm a boy

Asano: good joke

Rose: I'm not joking btw take care don't get into any trouble in Kyoto okay?

Asano: Tch!

Karma: Yes mom

Rose: *smack Karma upside his head*

Asano: *laughing away*

(Y/n): I'm not excited about the trip really -_- *holding piles of luggage*

Rose: oh yeah you're not :-*