〖Chapter 14 〗- Cold

You groaned at the sound of your alarm clock. You raised your hand up to turn the alarm off but to only have it crushed down the floor. How unlucky of you.

You went to shower to get ready for the day, as your hand went to turn the shower on, you noticed dark circle around your wrist.

"Probably from that hand cuff thing"
You frowned thinking how unfortunate you are lately, Asano's angry at you, Karma's being a bossy bitch about the whole pictures thing and Asano caught you yesterday sitting on top of Karma, desperately trying to remove the hand cuff.

Asano's putting up a what it seems like a barrier to you since the school trip in Kyoto. It felt so annoying that he just started being distant for whatever reason it was.

'He's a jerk!' you think, grabbing your towel from the towel radiator.

✧Time skippu✧

As you were passing through the gates you saw Asano, with no one walking towards the main campus. You ran up to him hugging his arm.

"Shuu! Let's go out after classes" you beamed with not so pleading eyes, and you look totally not so cute.

"I'm busy" he replied rather coldly as he continue to walk.

"Come onnnn! We didn't got the chance to hang out this past few weeks. Shuu!" you whined resting your palm on your forehead.

"A gentleman should help a damsel in distress" Ren appeared out of nowhere offering you a hand but you swatted it away.

"My dearest apologies 'cause I'm not a gentleman, go hang out with Karma instead, tsk!" he withdraw his hand from you rather hashly.

"Hmph! You're just jealous!" you puffed your cheeks mocking on Asano.

"Well who wouldn't?! When you're girlfriend hangs out more with your rival than you!"

"That's the point. I'm asking you to hang out with me 'cause your a sheepish jerk who wouldn't even come and ask me!" you can feel your cheeks heating in anger, as you frown still with a pout (that must look cute).

"I was supposed to yesterday, but what I did saw made me change my mind" he tapped his index finger on your forehead while referring to the hand cuffs thing.

Before you can even explain, he started walking away. Why everytime you try to fix something it only became worser?

You started strolling up the hill with your head bowed down not giving a single care at the world.

Then, just like what I have said, you're very unlucky. Rain droplets started pouring down on you harshly.

"Where the fuck is that redhead when you needed him?" you growled loudly while speeding to the sattelite campus.

"AKABANE YOU MOTHER FUCKTARD!" You burst in the room slamming the door open.

"Karma-kun's not here today, he chatted on the group chat last night that he needed to do something," the octupus paused for a second before towards you and whispered, "but I went to his house this morning to check at him and found out that he's sick, though he told me not to tell anyone, I know you miss him (Y/n)-chan, go ahead and take care of him I'll excuse you for today".

"WHAT?! FUCKER NO! I RATHER STUDY THAN TO DO THAT SHIT!" you screamed firing non-stop at the octupus.

"Nyuyaa!! Just go ahead!"

You growled at the octupus before walking through the rain once again.

"You forgot somethin'" The octupus went to you in a flash, handing you an umbrella.

"I feel like I'll catch a cold dammit".

───◇◆( ʚ ❀ ɞ )◆◇───

A chapter before laziness strucks me again

I'm busy asf, the performance task, that was oral recitation at Wednesday is freaking me out.

Author-chan out!!