〖Chapter 12〗- prank?

'just a prank/i'm pregnant prank'

________

Today, you planned something terrible (maybe not) prank for Karma to get back from him on losing you in the forest and making you passed out before P.E.

This is maybe the most stupid prank to have thought of, but you planned it very well that you barely have a sleep.

You walked up to your friend, who's now enjoying her lollipop, up a three while reading, a what it seems like a pornography book.

"Yo! Need my help?" she flashed you a grin before dumping her book in her bag that just came out from nowhere.

"Exactly!" you nodded, adjusting your imaginary glasses. With a proud smirk displayed on your lips.

"Geez, what evilness is running in your mind again this time?" she shaked her, acting like a disappointed mom. "Whatever bad things that Karma will do to you, I'm out of it, you get it?"

"Yes mom!" you rolled your eyes with a chuckle, after that you and your so-called friend who's now your mom started talking about your plan.

。。。

It was the end of school, you asked Karma to go to the cliff after classes because you have something to say.
Lil' did you know...your classmates heard about this conversation and decided to stalked you.

"K-karma...I'm...uhm I'm pregnant" you stated, looking away while silently cursing yourself for planning this.

Karma stood still, confused...for all the people you'll tell why him? "Any reasons, why you're telling me this?" his ears perked up as he hears foot steps and low sound of something in the bushes.

'Don't say something embarrassing now (Y/n)-chan' he prayed silently.

"T-that thing we did...last month...was obviously the reason of this..." Karma's face turned pale from your statement. (Well, you guys haven't done anything yet HAHA²)

"Karma if ever you're thinking that this is Asano's- we haven't done it for 5 months now!!" you exclaimed gripping the end of your skirt.

Karma gave you and bewildered look, finally getting the whole things about your plan. There, again, his shit eating grin crept to his face. (rawr!🤭🤣)

"I don't care whoever child it is...all that matters to me is...I love you...I always do, let's keep it" he stated as he walked closer to you, it was now your turn to blush.

"Shut it Akabane" you slapped him, you wasn't expecting him to ruin your plan.

"(Y/n)" you heard a firm voice from behind...you turned around to see your boyfriend, leaning on a tree log, with his bangs covering his eyes.

"Shuu...I can explain...it's actually just a-"

"Shut it! I don't wanna hear it!" he gave you a glance before walking away.

"No! You misunderstood it!" you grabbed your bag and went to chase him, just as Asano's just a hand to reach Karma pulled you from behind.

"Ack-!"

You ended up tripping on your own feet and falling in Karma's arm. "Karma, you're making things worser!" you exclaimed, pushing him away but he's far too strong for you.

"Listen up here lil' bitch (gomen), he might be able to hurt you at this point, you could still talk to him tomorrow, let him gave sometime alone" Karma explained before letting you go making you fall on the ground face first.

"My my, how nice of you Akabane-san" you heard a voice from the bushes. It was your friend who's being an crazy mother figure.

"Woah thanks, stranger" Karma chuckled, helping you up.

"Yeah that's right, I'm just a stranger...who stalks you and steals your underwears and shirts" your so called friend whispered the last part, but it was loud enough for you and Karma to hear.

"Wait wait wait...you steals what?!!"

"I stole alot of your things mister" your friend nodded. While, you were holding your textbook in the background with a gloomy aura that surrounds you.

Karma wears a disgusted looks on his face as he distanced himself from your friend. "Can't you buy your own things?"

"I can but yours are better s-"

"Yes yes yes, she can't she's poor, very poor" you interrupted her by pushing her to the woods. You smacked the textbook on her head a bit hard. That she started sobbing telling you that you're a bad mother.

"Soo...did you got what I wanted?"

"Yes yes yes" she handed you Karma's phone.

"Perfect!"

You may wonder what's his phone for... well... you'll knew next chapter...

───◇◆( ʚ ❀ ɞ )◆◇───

So wazzuppp, I was about to publish this chapter earlier but due to a very bad weather I had to wait until night hoping that it'll be a bit better and I'm fortunate enough to be able to publish this. I apologize...

Author-chan out!!