〖Chapter 15〗- sick

You stopped infront of the Akabane's while panting, the door was surprisingly unlock.You whispered a small 'I'm home' coz' if not then you're really intruding Karma's home.

You went to check the door upstairs, there are library, a lot of bedrooms and offices. You ran through hallways to hallways 'til you found an slightly open one. (I wish I was as rich as Karma)

There layed a sick redhead, with the back of his palm resting on his forehead, sweat trickling down his neck. Light snores escaped his mouth as he unconsciously turned his back at you.

You layed your exhausted body barely fine near his sick ones. The warm feeling building up inside you paired by the cold breeze of air from Karma's window was unbearable.

"Eyy Karma?" you called out to the redhead as he opened an eye with low hum.

"Nahh how sweet of you (Y/n)-chan. You came here even you're sick" Karma chuckles weakling, slowly getting up to feel your forehead.

"You're burning, bish. You're even worser than I am" he flickered your forehead that makes you hissed loudly.

"I'm here to help not to get taken care of" you argued pushing Karma off the head, resulting him falling on his back with you on top of him."Let. Me. Go" you hissed for whoever knows how many times in this book. (please don't sue me) Karma grabbed your wrist pinning it on top of his head, his other hand found a home around you waist. You looks down at the boy under you, his eyes closed, lips a bit parted and his head was in a very messy way. His cinnamon smell was a bit different than usual, his chest heaving up and down furiously.

"Do you think you can take care of me while you're sick?" The redhead chuckles in amusement as the hand that was pinning your wrist a while ago went to your head gently carrassing it, lovingly. "Would believe me if I'll tell you that I'm madly inlove with y-"

"Akabane!!" He was cut off by a shout downstairs. Karma groaned loudly, letting out a few curses as he brought you back to bed.

"I'll be back, seems like your ass of a boyfriend's here" Karma headed downstairs with frown as he used the walls as supports to stand still. You layed still on the bed, worried at what Gakushuu will think if he saw you in here. He'll be angry for sure, he might even break up with you, something you're scared of. You can't lose someone you grew up with even he's being an asshole sometimes. As much as you wanted to kick his face, you can't bring yourself to, 'cause you love him, you will always do.

Karma went back upstairs with thankfully no Asano following behind.
"Did you told him I'm here?" You asked with an obvious wary on your voice. Karma shakes his head as he opened one of his drawers and pulled out a towel.

"Go take a hot shower to cool down your temperature, I'll prepare everything you needed" Karma ordered as he opened the door to the bathroom in his room.

"I'm not here to let you babysit me" you groaned earning a weak pat on the head by Karma.

"Even so, I want to, now go take a shower or do you want me to go with you?" He send you a flirty wink before tugging at the end of your skirt. You blushed furiously before running inside the bathroom. He sure is a very weird being, he flirts even though he's sick.

You continue to take a bath not noticing a part of you started falling for the redhead starting when you first see him, to him being nice to you and now, risking his health just to take care of you.

✧✧

Karma lent a you his comfy hood and sweatpants to wear while you let your uniform dry. You went downstairs to be met by a Gakushuu who doesn't seem to care about his surroundings  once his eyes landed on you, his gaze went sharp, it feels like boring through your skull.

"H-hey Shuu" you nervously gritted your angry boyfriend, he let out a deep sigh before smiling at you patting the space beside him.

"Come here, baby. I'm sorry for being rude this morning let me hug you~" he cooed while tilting his head, you hesitantly sat down next to him. He wrapped his arms around you, his chin rested on your shoulder. You can feel yourself slowly being well just by his touch, you let out unwanted tears to escaped your eyes as you hugged the strawberry head.

"I miss this side of you, Shuu" you sobbed on his shirt as his grip around you tighten, he only hum as a response.

A certain mercury eyed boy gaze over your fragile figure as he sighed in defeat, "It's better to let him be" he whispered to himself as he went to the bathroom probably to go get some medicine.

You gripped Asano's blazer with all the strength you have left, it's been awhile but a single was able to ease the pain and doubts you feel about Gakushuu's feelings. He missed you too, he just wouldn't admit it, but he does.

After feeling all left out Karma finally decided to speak, "The soup's ready, come here before the food gets cold".

You turned your head to the direction of the voice, you replied a 'coming' after wiping your tears away. Asano accompanied you to the kitchen as Karma prepared for the food.

"I'm here to take care yet you're the one who's babysitting me" you pouted, watching his lean yet muscular figure walk towards the table you're at.

✧✧

After a few days being taken care of the redhead, your fever was gone. Asano would come and visit you everyday afterschool. He knew Karma respected you for a reason but he couldn't also deny the fact that the redhead obviously likes you, and it may be too hard for him to keep his hands on his pants.

"Ugh you again" Karma groaned pushing the strawberry head out of the doorway.

"I'm here for (Y/n) you better shut up" Asano retorted escorting you out of the Akabane's.

"I don't wanna go home just yet" you sighed, walking ahead of the two boys. By the time you were sick they couldn't stop arguing. What's more if you three live together? It there would be a threesom- wait! No! You shaked your head aggressively at the thought.

"You okay?" Karma asked as he wore the same confused expression as Asano's.

"H-hai!" You turned around shutting him a small smile.

"Since when did you started being calm?" Asano chuckled at Karma's question as you only looked at the two with a pout.

"I'm tired of being baddass, come on let's get some icecream on the way!"

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

It's been awhile isn't it?
I promise to make better chapters in the future...

I desperately need to your votes minna.