〖 Chapter ④〗- peaceful? annoying?

Finally afterschool finally came and you were packing all your stuffs before heading out of the building.

As soon as you were out of the building you saw Akabane waiting outside.

"Hi , can I walk you home?" He asked that made you froze all of a sudden.

"Even if I tell you not to you will follow me anyways" you sighed as you continue walking with him walking beside you.

"I hope your boyfriend won't mind" You heard him say .

"He's busy" You looked up the sky as you went down the mountain.

"Oh I see" and that was Karma's response.

Your pov

The walk to our house was peaceful no one dared to speak. I enjoyed the silent yet peaceful mini time with him.

Everything seems right even though it's not. "Thanks for the peaceful walk Akabane" I smiled at him for the first time.

"Yeah" I heard him say as I entered my gate.

...

Tuesday

Walking to school with Karma today was very different from yesterday. He's annoying me.

"I don't know if an angel guide you yesterday and now he or she was tired of you so he or she left you because your so annoying" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not in the mood to tease anyone yesterday cause boredom strikes me" oh so he won't bother anyone if he's bored I see.

"Then , it's way more better if your bored so I'll have happy and smooth day" I smiled at him brightly. He just looked at me then frowned.

"If you say so" he shrugged his shoulders and continue walking to the school while speeding up , leaving me behind.

I did not bother to follow him it's his choice then I should let him. I kinda want to thank the author that I'll have a bit smooth day today.

As soon as the gate appeared on my vision I started jogging. There stood Asano Gakushuu. I stopped right infront of him panting.

"Someone's excited to see me~" Asano teased while I just chuckled. Everything was completely different from what it was before. There is a very weird feeling that akways warmed my heart whenever I'm around Gakushuu. But. I can't feel it anymore.

"Come on I'll walk you up there" He said while walking to the paths up to the hill.

"You don't have to you'll get very tired" I went infront of him to stopped him. He'll get tired if he would walked up there and walked down here again.
And E Class hate him ,right?

"but I wanted to" he said as he grabbed my arm and started dragging me up to the E Class building. As soon as we got there.

"I don't know if that's even safe" he said while pointing at the insubstantial looking building.

"Yeah that's what I thought at first it's pretty rigid if you would see the view inside"I smiled as waved at him before entering the whole building.

Entering the classroom I received a lot of stares. "What?" I asked as I walked in and sat down beside the smirking red head.

"I thought you broke up with Asano" Okuda turned around to look at me.

"Huh? Why would I?" I asked in a really curious tone.

" We thought the principal made you broke up with Asano?" Nakamura stood up from her seat.

"Well, guess like the principal was a bit busy too do that yesterday so he was gonna do it later" I chuckled.

"So~ yesterday...you said you was blamed, right?" Isogai started.

"Yeah , let's not talk about it okay"I said as I brushed the topic away.

"Okay suit yourself" he just smiled and turned his head back to look at Maehara who was straddling a chair and talking at Isogai about his new girlfriend.

After a few minutes the octupus finally entered the room. "Okay class get back to your seats" .

History started and Koro-sensei keep on telling us this and that which made me feel bored.

I slammed my head a bit too hard at my desk but still wasn't enough to stop the octupus from talking.

"Bored are we~?" I heard a sadistic voice was I looked at Karma who was at the point of falling asleep.

"Hai" I answered as I yawned.

"Let's ditch together" he said as he looked at Koro-sensei finding for a perfect timing to escape.

Once the octupus turned around we quickly ran to the window , jumping down on the ground.

He climbled up a certain tree. "Wow , seems like this is your ditching spot" I chuckled as I sat down the ground and leaned my back at the tree trunk.

"Yeah , do you know that ditching was one of my talent?" Arrogance filled his voice as he speaks that caused me to looked up at him.

"What?" he gave me a confused stares.

"You're so arrogant" I rolled my eyes as grabbed my handkerchief and used it to cover my face.

"Hey!" Karma called as he interrupted my peaceful time. I just hummed too lazy to speak. "Remember? Karasuma-sensei told us that another student fell down at Class E as well?"

And now that be mentioned it. I was curious as well I removed the handkerchief from my face as I stare on to nothingness.

"It won't be Asano , right?" he asked that snapped me back to reality.

"Of course not, his asshole father won't send him to this kind of place" I answered trying act disgusted here.
Well, at first I was but now it's quiet here and the air was very fresh due to the forest near the building.

"YYYYY/NNNNNN!!!!" I heard someone shouted loudly I looked at the my crazy bestfriend who was panting.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up from the ground.

"Yow , your Akabane , right?" She walked passed me and looked up at the redhead.

"Yeah, you must be Neanderthal Rose "(yow , I'll just use my username).

"Uhm...what are you doing here?" I tilted my head as I eyed my moody friend up and down.

"Ohhh...it's just some girls gossiping about you so I went to smashed their heads on the wall" She shrugged her shoulders.

"So? That's why you're here?" I asked and she nodded.

"Those bitches just needed a high five on their faces with a chair" She pouted as she started walking towards the building.

"She stole my line" I heard Karma said dramatically.

"She's lunatic" I chuckled as I started following my friend .

"Wait up I'm coming" Karma said but I just started running and dragging Rose with me to the classroom.

But , still Karma was really fast and he he still caught us. As soon as we slid the door open the bell rang which means class was over.

"Nyurufufufu Rose-chan you're late" Koro-sensei cooed that caused my friend to flinched.

"What the fuck is that?!! Is that an alien?! Or a horror octupus toy that was talking and grinning annoyingly?!" she asked as she threw a pocket knife at Koro-sensei.

"Nyurufufu , first of all I'm your teacher your classmates calls me Koro-sensei and second I'm not annoying! Third knives were not allowed in school!" Koro-sensei said as he started lecturing my irritated friend.

"Poor Rose-chan" I heard Karma chuckled.

"What the fuck Akabane. I'll make sure to ripped your face off of your head!?!" Rose shouted as she looked at Akabane.

"Wow , she heard that" Karma smirked and walked out of the room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Ahahahaha!
Another chapter for you guys!
It took me an hour for this.