〖 Chapter ⑦〗- In the train • • •

As always hope you like this guys~
Sorry for not updating
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Come on, we're getting late!" you whined dragging the sleepy Karma beside you.

"You look so tired (Y/n)-chan, what happened?" asked by a Nagisa who offered you a handkerchief seeing how sweaty you are.

"Ask that sleepy head" you glared at the now sleeping Karma.

"He's not a morning person I guess" Sugino chuckled relaxing his head against the backrest of the chair.

"I donut paking gib a sit!" Karma cursed with his words muffled against his arm as he layed his head on top of them.

"We don't give a shit a either" you shot back looking the now hot headed period head.

"Yeah, atleast I DO NOT NEED A MILKBTO GROW TALLER MISS 3CM" oh shit that's hurts and that's it for Karma. He'll gonna have it.

"Woah woah men, that's it. You wanna mate huh? Come on spats me?" you offered obviously offended by his statement. It's hurts so much being called miss 3cm you can't accept it cause you're damn fucking tall for a girl. But this boi is just that tall and he's taking advantage of it.

"I'm not in the mood for a spat maybe a smack come on turn around" Karma smirked as the two of you started arguing like some five years old kids.

"Oiiii you perverted red bamboo, are you perhaps a relative of Koro-sensei, huh?" you asked making your classmates sweatdrop.

"No I'm not and I'm sure of it. Why not asked the hentai-sama over there?" he replied pointing at Okajima who got nosebleed while looking at his phone but his head immediately jerked up when he heard his nickname 'hentai-sama'.

"Oii I'm offended and can't you see I'm not a fucking octupus!" and with that Okajima joined the quarrel.

"Heheh of course you're not a fucking octupus you're masturbating octupus!" Maehara commented 'causing you to pale.

"Holy shit that's a one hell good insult Maehara " you said giving Maehara a thumbs up.

"Class 3-E, can you please set your voice down?" Isogai said slightly disappointed by his classmates sinuous mouths.

"Sorry it's so gay can't do" you said giving him your puppy cute eyes look.

"Nice nickname (Y/n)-chan I don't know you're that clever" Karma commented earning a nod from you as you adjusted your imaginary glasses that actually never existed.

"Thank you very much for the compliment Karma-kun" you thanked him bowing slightly before laughing your ass off.

"You're weird (Y/n)-chan" Nagisa sweatdrop as Sugino patted his back.

"Asano liked a childish girl? Did satan made a miracle?" someone commented but you never put attention to it so you just sleep most of time of the trip.

"(Y/n)-chan" you heard Kayano's voice as she started waking you up.

"Shut up green mushroom...
...
...
Sorry" You heard a lot of sighs as you felt someone flickered your forehead.

"Fuck you Karma" you cursed thinking that it might be Karma.

"U-uhm...(Y/n)-chan" you heard Nagisa's voice. Oh shit it's Nagisa I thought it was Karma.

"Uh-oh sorry Nagi-kun" you said peeking up lightly to see his face. He's blushing. Heheh Nagi-kun's cute when he's blushing but Shuu was sure a lot way more cuter but I could careless Karma was damn hot as fuck.

You raised your head in shock at your own thought you did not noticed that Karma's head was laying on top of you.

"Owww" you both hissed rubbing your heads.

"What the fuck (Y/n)-chan?" He asked glaring at you.

"What the fuck asshole?! Did you even ask for permission to rest your head on top of mine?" you kicked his foot while pulling his ear.

"Haiiro...(Y-y/n)-chan" he pushed your hands away rubbing his now red ear.

"Do I really have to ask for your permission?" he asked making you nodded as you pulled out your phone to entertain yourself.

"I don't think so..." Karma trailed as kicked his foot once again but it seems like nothing to him.

"Of course you need to, what if I did not agree?" you raised your head to look at him. Don't argue with me anymore you stupid redhead

"You're sleeping, you'll be angry if I wake you up" he stated making you nodded once more.

"It does make sense-"

"I'm going to get drinks what do you guys want?" Kayano stood up offering everyone in her group some snacks and drinks.

"I'm coming!" you shoved your phone in your pocket as you fistbump with Kayano.

"Nooo... I'm not yet done teasing you" Karma pouted as he tugged on the end of your sleeve.

"Let go...I'm gonna get your strawberry juice" you pushed the arm of the now chibi Karma (Sorry I supposed Karma complaining in a chibi form)

"Strawberry...hmm~" his face lit up having stars in his eyes making the others.

"Karma's such a baby" Nagisa sweatdrop as his best friend's action as Karma went back to his normal self.

"I'm (Y/n)-chan's baby" he grinned hugging you by the waist since he's sitting and you're standing.

"Oh then Asano will be your dad" Sugino burst out making all people in the group laugh exclude you and Karma.

"No- I'm (Y/n)-chan's baby and she's my baby too" he cooed making Maehara fake cough as he heard the conversation.

"Shut your freaking mouth Maeharang"

"We're going now" you pushed Karma off of you as you went off with Kayano and Kanzaki.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

For the next chapter please wait~

Anyways last time I checked it
We're 4th in tags for asanoxreader