〖Chapter ⑧〗- kidnapped

After grabbing drinks and snack with the girls you went directly back to your classmates but unfortunately your group bumped on group of monkey faced high schoolers.

You noticed that something was off but just shrugged it off. "Okay there you are apple head" you passed Karma his strawberry juice while taking your seat.

You couldn't help but to turn your head to look at the direction were the high schoolers was. "What's wrong (Y/n)-chan?" Nagisa asked as he noticed the uneasiness expression of your movements.

"N-nothing important, Nagi-kun. It's just those men seems suspicious" you replied as Karma laughed while saying

"Don't you think this is way more suspicious?" he pointed at the window where is Koro-sensei. Koro-sensei in his disguise, his very convincing clothes.

"Uhh- Koro-sen-"

"Don't worry Nagisa-kun I'll come in by the next stop" Koro-sensei cut off Nagisa as he sped up to the next station.

"Having him as a teacher made us lucky enough, not every student can get a very caring teacher" Kanzaki stated making the group agree exclude you and Karma.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)-chan Karma-kun?" The four classmates of yours look at the two of you suspiciously.

'He's still our target I'll kill him no matter what' you thought before thinking of a way to answer your classmates.

"Hai" you nodded, you ended up saying the opposite thing in your mind and heart. You wanted to kill him you really wanted to...

"What do you think about it Karma?"

"We should kill him or it's him who'll kill us" you felt relieved that Karma was thinking the same as you. But you just couldn't say it.

"We're here!" Kayano jumped head before heading out of the train with your group following behind her.

"Calm down, Kayano-san we just arrived we still needed to get to the hotel we are going stay to stay at" Nagisa sweatdropped as Kanzaki grabbed Kayano by the collar dragging her on the way to the hotel.

"Uhm does anyone saw Okuda?" you look at every group to found her nowhere to be seen.

"She's with Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei, since there was an odd number in the class if she would join the groups " Isogai explained before leading the boys to there room.

You're thinking whether to text Gakushuu or not. You didn't know if he care or not. Sometimes he's a complete asshole like his father, and sometimes he's nice and caring.

"(Y/n)-chan, come on, we need to go to our room!" Kayano's voice pulled you out of your thoughts as you shaked your head to stop yourself from thinking about the orange-head even more.

"I'm coming!" you shouted, catching up with Kayano who's tailing behind the group.

~~

After a few minutes of rest the class started gathering up with their teams exploring the town, searching for a suitable place for assassination.

"This place looks good for assassination attempts, we can set our plan here" Nagisa who's leading the group stated as he looked around the almost the most scariest place for you.
Note: almost.

"Yeah and also a good place for kidnapping, what do you think guys?"
One of the monkey faced highschoolers from earlier spoke up as he appeared with his group from nowhere.

The one who spoke up brought his hands up with the Kanzaki's notebook. You were gonna ask him, why did he take that? But Karma's violence went in action first than your mouth's words.

The redhead started beating up those goodies as you started panicking. Karma turned his head towards you seeing one of those goodies dragging you towards their vehicle. He went to your almost in an instant whispering a 'hide' before sending you a glare as if to threaten you that if you didn't he'll kill you.

You did as you were told, you watches as they ganged up on Karma. Nagisa and Sugino fighting one of each of them. A sneaked attack (actually a hard punch) hit Karma's gut as he fell on the floor, coughing tiny beads of blood.

After the goodies left, Karma signaled you to come out. You immediately ran over to him to help him.

"We need to call Koro-sensei" you suggested before Nagisa started reading the very thick book Koro-sensei prepared for this field trip.

After everything was settled, the yellow blob took you all to the nearest abandoned building. A boy holding a camera started walking towards the entrance but before he did the boys in your group beat him up.

You fought all the high schoolers that was blocking the way before kicking the door open to reveal the girls. Then the beating started.

You joined them kicking those goodies asses here and there, you trapped the leader by the corner ready to knock him out but you felt a sharp pain struck your arm. Screaming in pain as you turned your head to him pulling his down before kneeing it definitely knocking him down. Once you're done with him, the one you're trapping: the leader was gone.

You looked around to see him knocked out by Karma. You chuckled at the redhead who's enjoying all the beatings he's doing. Karma turned his head to you grinning, before worry alerted him, rushing over to you to see your bleeding arm.

"It's not that deep there's nothing to worry" you smiled reassuringly.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Thanks for the 200+ reads and zero? Votes...

Don't you like my stories?🙂

If you don't then okay🤦🏻‍♀
Still thank you for the reads...
I didn't really think someone will read this but you earthlings chose to read this one🤣