Chapter 3

Everything about Jenny's day had started wonderfully. She had woken up after an amazing sleep, her mother had made a fresh pot of tea that morning, and her hair looked amazing. She had straightened it all down and it sat in a high pony tail. She pulled on her black paper bag pants, a silk tank to tuck in and her black pointed pumps. Her blue eyes were the only pop of color on. She couldn't help but smile.

Jenny loved the way she looked. John had said horrible things to her that made her feel otherwise, but when she was found by her family, her mother never let her have a doubt. She was too skinny at first, so Adella helped her eat right and her brothers helped her train. Now, she might be small, but she was strong, lean with muscle.

In preparation for that day, Jenny had cleaned her room and done all of her laundry. It gave her a since of accomplishment and she felt a tad lighter. Her parents had brought home fresh flowers for the house the day before, including for Jenny's room. Bright colorful flowers sat around her room and accented it beautifully. She liked to keep her biggest pieces white and accent with color throughout the bedroom. The splashes of color made her smile.

Today the Alphas and their Lunas would arrive. Today she could very well meet her mate, but Jenny didn't want to think about that. She wanted to think about everything else she had to do that day and make sure she got it right. She took a few sips of her tea and gave herself one more up and down glance in the mirror. It would do. She headed down stairs to find her brothers there, looking just as classy.

Tony was smaller than Eric. He played soccer in school and liked to go for runs in his human form, which made him lean. Whereas Eric was taller, only slightly, and had been built to play football. His shoulders were broad and he stood proud, a sharp contrast to his more relaxed younger brother. Eric's brown hair was nicely combed into place and Tony had looked like he had shaken out his jaw-length locks.

"What took you so long?" Eric said as Jenny reached the Kitchen.

"You know maybe if you took as much time as I do you wouldn't look like that," Jenny gestured to his whole body.

"You single handedly make us late."

"We are not late, mom said 9:30, its 9:32."

"Once again, we're late."

"You both so annoying," Tony chipped in.

"Oh because you're an angel?" Eric said back.

"Okay you hotdog breath havin-"

"Enough!" James walked into the kitchen with Adella right behind him, clipboard in hand. "We leave you three alone for five seconds, I swear."

"I need you guys to behave today. All of the Alphas are arriving and it's our job to welcome them. Jenny you'll be with me today. Tony, you are with your father, and Eric you are flying solo this year. I expect you to welcome every single Alpha. Make it a point to meet them and make friends. These are your future colleges," Jenny's mother lectured.

"Don't worry Dell, he'll make us proud," James nudged Eric.

"Yeah if he ever brushes his teeth," Adella hit Tony on the arm with the clipboard and Jenny attempted to hold in her laughter and failed miserably.

"Knock it off, I mean it," Jenny looked at her mom and could see that she, too, was smiling at the joke. Just then, the front door opened and Stark strolled in with the rest of the security detail and the Beta, Phillip. Dante, the head of the Moon Stone Pack guard followed him in, probably to get the names of the other guards from the other packs. Stark gave Jenny a smile when he saw her, she returned it.