Sunday Evening

I decided to be discharged as it is one of the options that was laid off to me, I have work tomorrow. I have to be a functional element in this society and staying at that hospital could be of no help at all, as the doctor said, it was in my brain. He suggested for me to take opinions from a psychologist while the syndrome lasts as it is a may-or-may-not-be-gone syndrome. I had bought some of the meds he required for me to drink when another attack occurs.

As the cold droplets of the water flows onto this thin body of mine having my neck as its first touch for I have my face up the ceiling while my arms and hands leaning onto the wall and my eyes closed.

Heaven.

I couldn't believe how colorful her face was that it led me to actually almost dying. But—I--I'm probably never going see her again. Which is a good thing for I may die, again in an unnatural way. Heavens above would not want that, I guess.

I scrubbed every inch of my body and went out of the shower, wiped myself with a towel and my feet onto the rug and turned at the door. I turned the knob with even more hesitation that before.

Heaven

"Ugh." It made me exert a sigh. Another sigh and another. The thought of that same instance made me nod to disagreement and my eyes swirls and my mouth pout out of annoyance and disagreement.

What must this be that I'm feeling? Heaven.

My stomach started to make a scene as it growled *gaaagh*. I tossed the towel back to its place and as I turn back the clock had displayed 7:43pm. I started frying a steak and heating the beans and making the mashed potato. The usual. While looking at the routinely meal that I have for seven days. Each week. Each month.

I ate it at 8pm, while eating I stared at the TV for a moment, thinking that it truly was a waste of money to buy this since I actually never knew nor will ever want to operate this. I never watched a full show nor watched as often than once in a month. I loved my routine better.

Afterwards, I allotted 15 minutes to clean and to rest for a little while. While I was wiping the kitchen clean the thought of her hand and eyes and hair had gotten back to me. I never really remember what kind of beauty she obtains, but all I know is---

"Argh!!!!" All I know is she's the one causing all of this mishaps and unplanned happenings in my life as I touch my pointing finger as it bleeds because of the knife that I accidentally swiped my finger with because of spacing out too much.

Ugh.

I had enough of these. I walked towards the bed as it is already 8:30, just the right time for me to sleep in order to wake up at 4:30 in the morning. At least this, the thought of her cannot ruin.

I dragged my face and my bare body onto the bed as I crumple myself inside the white as a wool blanket of mine.

Seeing the reflection of me onto the broad night light—the moon. I could never be wrong. I'll be there with you soon, soon with my family.