Thursday Evening

My face formed back to its normal way how it never needed muscle exercises. I continued working and piling up all of the numbers at my desk as I count everyone's accounts regarding their bills. I can never get tired of these numbers. I'll be gone, Tomorrow. No more letters tonight, no more Heaven. I don't need to fix my image as well as I'll be gone tomorrow. I'll be gone the same day the did—I'll follow my family once and for all after accomplishing all of our unmade plans.

The diploma, the unit, the lot of our old house, and just as they wished—for me to be stable. I am finally happy and they are the real heaven that I am longing for.

I waited till 6:30 as it is the time where I'd routinely be the last one to go home. I fixed all of my files leaving the finished papers onto my desk, I'll leave them to it. I didn't bother to find reasons to go to her office anymore as I would be gone tomorrow. I needed no reply.

I walked looking downwards—onto the floor as I go to the stairway. My peripheral vision failed me again.

As I try to walk faster than the usual my heel cracked itself in front of Heaven's office leaving my knees onto the floor. I tried not to make a noise about it but there it is. I saw it. The letter. "To Angel"

I refused to look back at it again. With my eyes closed I took my heel away from my foot and walked away from that office. It is not what I need, not what I want. I have to get my purposes back to where it is supposed to be.

As I walk towards the cab, my knees kept on stopping themselves exerting uncalled spasms and irritation from my stomach to my head. I nodded and nodded and nodded to disagreement as I walk towards the cab.

"Where to Ma'am?" I was startled that I was asked where would I go. I looked at the clock from blocks away displaying 8:00pm. I sighed out of disappointment towards myself.

"Elite Residences, please." I looked at him again, confirming that it isn't Ralph anymore. He must've been surprised. How I missed him, for a couple of hours. That's better anyway. I won't be here for him to fetch tomorrow.

The usual had been broken, spasms and constant fluttering of my veins onto my knees and arms kept on bugging me. Including the butterflies into my stomach that did not want me to leave the office.

I couldn't bear them any longer. I didn't know what to do.

I kept on exerting sighs until I was home. I followed my routine as I took a bath and cooked what was written in my cupboard.

As I was cooking the knife held onto my fingers as blood started to keep on flowing. I was out of my mind. The spasms in my stomach and hands kept on ruining everything for me.

"Fuck!" I threw the knife onto the sink as I gave up on my knees finding myself sitting below the kitchen. I slid my back with my teary-eyed self onto the tiles. Leaving my arms at rest onto the carpet and my legs on it as well. I exerted another sigh as the tears kept on falling. I did not know what to do anymore.

I lifted my head a bit and saw the clock as it displays 10:54pm. I saw the moonlight as it struck my bedsheets onto its light. I stopped cooking nor would I want to cook anymore. I lost everything—my routine. I walked towards the balcony after I wrapped myself onto the blanket. I sat onto the chair, and stared at the moon,

I stared until I could no more.