Friday

I closed my eyes, again and again. But I couldn't sleep. Not as this moon looks at me, not at this very chair where I used to write letters, not at this time where Heaven fills my thoughts up.

I couldn't sleep.

I leant my head backwards almost reaching my back to see what time it is. The clock displayed 3:03am. I sighed. While I close my eyes again.

-----------------

I felt a hand as I was repeatedly looking for the cheese onto my peripheral vision. I did not expect to commit a physical contact—I'd have to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, please. Let me help you." She continued picking up the foods on to the ground making her friends cause commotions.

"Heaven. What the fuck?" They called her, not only once. Making them stomp over to her, picking her up from the ground.

Heaven.

I was fascinated by her hands as it was soft and has a fair tone all over without any accessory making her hands look clean, I guess I lost track of who's fault was this.

------------------

I squished my eyes for even in my conscious dreams I kept on seeing her. I squished my face and had finally stood up.

I had worn my t-shirt and pants without actually minding the lack of underwear. I did, I had again given up to the butterflies in my stomach and the constant spams onto my knees as it kept on pushing me back to the office to take her letter. I couldn't imagine, myself, being like this. Pathless.

"Sanders Enterprises, please." I hurriedly went out and rode a cab with my knees unrest. With my palms all over my face out of scruple and hesitation.

Should I actually let myself do this? I don't know anymore. Would I be at rest if I do this?

As I was standing in front of our building my body kept on insisting to walk inside while my mind restricts my body to do so.

"Ugh." I proceeded, I did. Every step was lighter than how I was when I left this building earlier.

It is almost sunset, as the skies already lights up on its own.

I went ahead and hoped that I'm done before sunset. I ran towards our office, I opened the lights. Seeing that no one is really here. It is almost 5am. \

I rushed into her office as my messy hair falls onto my face. I looked for the letter on her table only to see her keys on the table and her letter in the trash can once again. I looked down on it. Hesitating to bend my knee and take it again. Not with the same butterflies but with—with frustration.

"Devon." I froze. Where I stood up, I froze. My knees, it's getting weak, numb. My eyes couldn't get larger than before—larger than when I almost died of tachycardia. With my palm's sweat all over my pants. I can't—I-can't.

I felt her soft hands onto mine—with a ring. She vehemently turned me around facing to—to her. My body had grown weak enough to be manipulated.

My knees couldn't contain her beauty. Her sea-like blue eyes, as deep as it is, her blonde curly hair and her thin pinkish lips displaying in front of me along with her nose and freckles all over with her soft hands onto my shoulder. I could never get enough of you. Only if—only if I could run away with you.

Run.

I stared at her, again and again and again with cold sweats flowing all over my body and my heartbeat—heartbeat beating as if it's saying that—It's love.

I was left agape. As my lips kept on shivering on their own fluttering out of love and confusion.

"---there." She was talking I couldn't understand as the rhythm of her lips had never ceased to catch my eye. She handed a paper. "For Angel" I looked at the paper, and looked back at her—still agape. I saw her teary-eyed, her lips started shivering as well as she tries to stop her tears from flowing.

She immediately covered her mouth as her eyes couldn't contain her own. How I wish I could contain it for her.

"I-I'm sorry. It's too late." She immediately bended down as my eyes still keeps on following her, she took the letter from the trash can and held my hand—to hand the letter to me.

She smiled.

Her smile.

With her tears kissing her pinkish lips and the sunrise setting beside her head.

"Run away from your Friday." As my tears started to form as I seep deep onto her eyes a little longer. Longer. Longer. My voice suddenly left its place, I couldn't speak. I'm frozen. Out of her beauty. Out of her soft hands that held onto my face and wiped a tear with its ring. A ring.

I closed my eyes for a while, I closed as I held onto her hands caressing it close to my face as the tears started to fall down that it seemed unstoppable. I can feel her. As I felt her moved to take her hand away, I heard her keys ringing and as I opened my eyes

It was only the sunrise that's left.

My knees had started to fall on the carpet. My hand covered my mouth as every tears cannot stop on its own. My whole body was left weak,

W-What h-happened?

Why only now?

I saw her—close. Finally.

My tears kept on restricting me from seeing as I lay my back to her desk and lifted my arms to check the letters she's given me.

I immediately stood and decided to run after her. As the sunset had been set everyone has been setting up for their usual day—which was not usual for me anymore.

I kept the letters onto my hands seeking on where she went. I couldn't—I couldn't see her anymore. I rushed to ride a cab back to my unit. I left the letters onto the table—unread. I dressed myself up first and let my self be taken over these emotions.

I've had enough.

I can now see her. I-I can run away with her.

Run away from this Friday