Thursday

The moon is young once again. The clock continued to count on its own leaving my soul into this irreversible decision of breaking my own routine.

I turned to my left side to see what time is it. As it displays 3:03am, I exerted a sigh while swirling my eyes around leaving my face onto my cold palms.

I couldn't make up my mind about what to say to Heaven. I took the pen and paper out of my bag while looking at the moon—seeing that once again, my emotions had taken over me.

"To Heaven,

I'm sorry that I couldn't hand you this letter in between. I am still not ready to be seen by you. Or would I ever be. I don't think it will all work out once you've known about the problem. You won't like me too.

I didn't need a phone, that's why. I have no one to contact nor would I need to contact anyone. Except for this instance, for you.

I'm glad you loved it. Wait till you eat this lunch of yours today, J You don't have to worry about your lunches anymore. I'm sorry if it's not alright with you being this way, I will cook for you until I can.

Really. I don't think you'd love it in person. How mesmerizing that you know that literature. It suits you really well, as the moon, you are beautiful.

Don't seek for me. I suddenly don't know how long you can keep this up with me, it might take longer, longer, I know you can't wait that long. I'm sorry, Heaven.

I was going with my family this Friday. Then you came, then my sickness came, then everything—everything was not how it was anymore.

You have a really great handwriting. I love it, I kept all of your letters.

What's with your Friday? I'd love to seep into your emotions, can I? I want to understand you, Heaven.

I want to understand you until I can, until you are still here—I am still here.

- Your Angel"

I looked at the paper as I finished writing. I took the stamp and wax out of my bag. I stared at it, thinking if all of this' still appropriate enough. What's with her? I wonder how is she. Within these nights, are we staring at the same moon?

I lost another sleep again. I wonder what takes place tomorrow. I had been surprisingly awake and happy for these past few days.

I exerted a sigh as I stare at the paper whose white as a wool. I nodded out of disagreement with my jaw pained to the force of my bite as my lips pouted. I wiped my eyes with my fingers as I can already feel my tears—falling, on its own.

Frustrated. Again. Unable to think or do the things that's supposed to be done. With all of the emotions unrest and taking over me. Frustrated, again.

I sealed the letter with the white wax as a significance of the letter's purity.

I proceeded to the kitchen without sleep, I'll be making my favorite dish for her—as my mother makes it for me.

This time there's no music, no dancing but with a smile and a tear.

As I put the lunch boxes in my bag I proceeded to wear my shoes wearing the usual shirt for work.

I went into the cab earlier. 6:55 to be exact.

I had arrived without anything on my mind, not the clock, not the time. I went ahead to find no one else in the office.

She's not here.

I went ahead without knocking to put the letter onto her table and her lunch box.

I went back to my cubicle waiting for her footsteps to be heard. I rested my head onto my table as I had grown tired of being unable to sleep.

My arms were hanging from my body with my head onto my paper works. I blinked once, a tear went out and my eyes felt hot.

I blinked again.