Tuesday

I found myself lying on the carpet with uneased ache on my shoulder, arms and neck.

And stomach.

I curled myself onto the carpet while the sunrise shines onto my face.

"Shit! The sunset!" I hurriedly stood up and grabbed the blanket to wrap it around me. I went to the balcony not minding my alarm clock as it kept on ringing and ringing and ringing onto my ears.

I stood up and leant onto the door. With all of the disappointment with me. I slid down the door leaving me at the floor. Sitting. I looked at the clock and its already 5:08 in the morning. I sighed. Having my throat develop its own spike hurting me to keep my eyes from falling a tear down.

I had put my palms onto my head along my messy hair while my elbow's onto my knees supporting my head that's onto my palms. I tear fell onto my thighs.

What's happening to me. This has never happened to me.

I pressed my palms and travelled it onto my face—frustrated.

I don't know what to do. It's all too much for me to take. I just wanted to end it all this Friday. I should've resigned, I should've went back to our old home to end it all to be with my family.

I stood up and picked my bag up, I went back to the balcony and had put my paper and pen onto the coffee table. I sat down, I started writing.

"Heaven,

I couldn't get you off my mind."

"Ugh!" I crumpled the paper and smooshed my face all over again. Frustrated. I threw it out the balcony. Fuck it. I then again took another paper along the stamp and the white colored wax. I started writing.

"Heaven,

Please don't seek for me. I will show myself to you at the right time.

I am sorry if you think I was fooling around. I hope I could explain things to you when it is already all better

I saw you. You waited. Have you looked at the moon? Please look at the moon and see how beautiful it is.

Take you away from what? From what?

Again. I do apologize, Heaven. I am not hoping any replies for this anymore nor will I go into your office after this embarrassing instance. But I'd hope I could be there to take you away. Someday.

Oh, lastly, I loved your cake.

- Your Angel"

Take her away, huh. I wrapped the envelope in the white as a wool envelope and sealed it with the white colored stamp of mine.

I hope it does not piss her off. Maybe it is guilt that I am feeling after all. After this letter, I can finally live my normal life then I'll just file a leave or I'll just leave so that I won't have another episode of this shitty syndrome.

I had put the letter back into my bag and went straight to the kitchen to prepare my lunch.

"Ah, fuck it." As I was staring at my cupboard with my routinely recipe for today. I turned at my back, seeing my lunch box unwashed and unfinished. I suddenly had the urge to actually leave without—without preparing.

I wore my usual office skirt and white polo t-shirt for work with my 2 inched heel with its black hue. I went down for my cab will still wait for me at exactly 6am.

"Good Morning, Ms. Devon. Let's hope there's nothing that would stop you from being on time." I looked at him at his mirror where he would usually stare at me.

"Good Morning." I uttered while I was fixing myself onto the seat to be ready to look at the usual views.

"That's the first in nine years!" I had eyes my eyes wider out of shock. I did—I did not mean to greet him back. I put my head down out of embarrassment. What's happening?!

I couldn't wait for Wednesday already. I've had enough for today. It is all too much.

I paid him and went straight to office at exactly 6:30. As I walk into our office, I plan to leave the message onto her table once again. I walked past everyone's cubicle to see if there's already someone present.

There's none.

I went back to her office as I didn't bother to knock. I took the letter from my bag as I walk and as I put it down her table I can see another letter with an address "To Angel" I took it and left my letter onto her table. I rushed back to my cubicle hoping that no one would see me run like a dog. I caressed the paper as its smooth surface runs onto my fingers. I ripped it onto the side and hid the scraps onto the trash can.

I opened it with a bit of hesitation whether I'd open it or not.

"Fuck it." I hurriedly opened the letter signifying that I had made up my mind to read it. It started to caress my fingers while its black ink had been dried. She must've wrote this last night when she went back to her office.

"To Angel,

I thought you were Mr. Cooper of I.T. department. I had talked to him and I asked him questions regarding the letter which he clearly have no idea about.

I've seen that you weren't present there. What must be it that made you stood up? I thought you wanted me to take you away? I thought you were taking me away.

Are we going to really talk this way? You can contact me at (1-14-4) 4-5-1-20-8 or (1-14-4)—12-15-22-5). 8pm onwards--strictly

My first day had been fun because of you. I hadn't been in this kind of laughter for so long.

Hurry, before it's all too late. "

I didn't know I had teeth not until I saw myself 'smile' as I pull my chin up only to see my reflection onto the mirror of my desk.

I couldn't contain this shitty mouth of my reaching its way onto my neck. My legs had been swinging itself as it hangs onto the edge of my chair. I had pulled my head up and face up the ceiling my body started spinning my chair not knowing what comes after. Should I buy a phone already? Nonsense! I don't even know the person just yet. What must this be that made me think like an irrational dumbhead?

Too late? For what?

"I have to take it back. The letter!" I sent the wrong message, I thought I needed to cut off and apologize for the mistake. Shit. I stood up while ceasing myself from the constant giggling because of that letter I read.

Shit.

I walked back as I had already seen a shadow in her office.

It's still too early!

It is only 7:15 as the clock displays it. I ran back to my cubicle making sure that she won't notice me. The people usually and routinely comes after 7:20. She's too early! I almost had my life stashed when I tried to get back to her office. I'm glad I didn't go all the way or I might be sick again.

She's still is unpredictable