Monday Evening

"Please, sir, I'll be waiting right here, just give me the complete details." Here I am, being bothered by the strange feeling onto my stomach with my legs not wanting to leave. Hiding under the three a block away from our building where I couldn't see Heaven.

I asked the beggar to do the job for me. I paid him 20$ and promised him another 20$ when he gets back. He's supposed to tell me her whereabouts and the details if she's truly waiting for 'Angel" me.

I saw the clock at the plaza which is three blocks away from here which displays 6:45. I obviously had cracked my routine by being here. I'm still supposedly fixing all the paper works to pass it ahead of time since I couldn't really resign anymore. I couldn't risk getting interrogated by her. She probably could recognize me from yesterday.

Why is everything too fast?

"After standing there and staring at the moon she talked to this guy with beard who came from inside that building and they shook hands before they walked away from each other. She went back to the building right after." Before I knew it the beggar came back at exactly 7:00pm ruining my whole routine to be at the cab right now. He explained what happened.

Oh. That's Angel Cooper. Our guy from I.T. Oh no. I'm dead.

I squished my face all over while still sitting behind this tree that made a bit of commotion as the people who passes by me kept on looking.

"Why don't you talk to her instead? She looked sad." I handed the beggar the promised 20$ and he thanked me. I did not listen to his advices for he could not really understand what's happening to me nor could I.

I started to get this eecky feeling of being uneased, it had started to annoy me. I walked so fast to come back to our building as my usual cab waiting there. I am 10minutes behind my designated time of getting onto the cab.

I went onto the cab as fast as I could before she could see me—or I could see her.

"Ms. Devon, I am surprised that you are late than your designated time. After 9 years this is the first time this has happened." He started exerting little laughs while looking at the mirror. I did not again look at him.

"I thought you rode another cab. I was thinking that it's impossible." He started steering the wheel and proceeding back to my condominium. He stopped talking as how it is supposed to go after all these years.

It is impossible. I'm starting to destroy my routine. Out of this silly syndrome. Why did she appear into our office, when did this all occur? I'm lost.

As soon as I got back home, I showered as I am behind my routine. I finished at 8:00pm, thinking that I'm supposed to be eating by now.

The uneased feeling can't stop. As I step onto the rug I sat with my knees onto my face pressing my stomach between my thighs and chest, seeing if It would work.

But it didn't.

I proceeded to eat my lunch as my dinner for I missed it a while back. I'm frustrated once again. My routine. What's happening?

My jaw kept on neglecting the food as it drops to 'laziness' and kept on exerting sighs. Leaving my eyes facing onto the ceiling leaving my arms hanging onto the chair.

As I turn to my clock it displays 9:10 which is clearly behind my 8:30 sleeping time. I put my hands onto my head and dazzled my hair as it fallen onto my face. I stood up leaving all of the utensils and everything and going straight to bed. Unplanned. Without routine. Lost, again.