Wednesday Evening

I hadn't been successful to put back the another letter. I waited for everyone to leave as usual. It's already 6:30. I stood up my cubicle to see if there's still anyone left in the room.

I walked towards Heaven's office to look for her shadows that isn't there anymore. I hurriedly walked into and took the lunch box away, a bit disappointed that there's no letter along it.

I was looking down while I felt footsteps walking away from the office with a real slow pace. Shit. It's Heaven!

I bended my knees to avoid from being seen as she already went down the stairway. I hastily put back the lunch box onto my bag to avoid from being seen.

My h-heart. It started beating so fast, my vision- i-it had started to become blurry, I had my head onto the walls already opening my bag with my left hand alone and feeling the medicine inside my bag.

I had started to lose grip of my hand and my vision started to become black and I had finally seen my meds at the corner of my bag. I lifted my arm and took the medicine without water. Shit.

I still have that syndrome.

It is almost 7 pm, I had to get down fast for my cab would be waiting for me at front. My knees kept on falling onto its tiredness and my face already had fallen onto its darkness turning itself back to its normal form.

Ralph, the driver did not even bother to talk. I handed out the payment and went back to my unit. I took a bath and wrapped myself with the blanket immediately went back to the balcony with my bag.

I took out the lunchbox that I had forgotten to put back at the kitchen considering that I almost died—again.

I can't keep this up.

That same happening had woken me up that I can't keep on doing this. I should find a way to finally resign for my flight on Friday. I couldn't just let this happen.

As I took the lunch box out to see if she finished it, a letter fell onto the table making a smirk form all over my face once again.

I immediately opened it as the moonlight shined onto me again.

"To Angel,

I don't know, Angel. I just don't feel like it. I have no one to cook for me like you did.

Until how long? If you won't show yourself you can't cook for me that long anymore. It is not alright, Angel.

Just hurry, will you be able to take me away tomorrow?

Since you saw me in the kitchen that I'm not eating I suddenly had no idea who you are. No one's really—suspicious enough in the kitchen.

Friday? Who or what is with Friday? What must that be? So am I, Angel. I'm running away from Friday."

I had stared at the moon, completely out of my routine, my mind, my soul and even out of my heart. I didn't know what to tell her. I can't tell her about the syndrome, she won't understand. I already had her hopes up.

I squished my faces again with both of my palms and suddenly leaving my both arms hanging onto the chair along with my neck that's looking at the moon.

I'm lost. I couldn't take us away from Friday.

Lost in time and lost in her eyes.