Monday

"Shit" I found myself staring at the moonlight at 3:00 am thinking about the heavens, and heaven.

I lifted my leg while wrapping myself with my blanket and went towards my bag near the glass door and my chair on my left side. I carried it to the balcony which has a coffee table and a chair to sit onto. I took my paper and pen and handed it onto the table to make my daybreak useful, I decided to write my resignation letter at this moment.

I carried the chair and sat down with the moonlight staring at me, I needed no light to write. I fixed my stamp along the pen as I lift it up to be able to start writing my letter.

"Dear Heaven,

I had been waiting for you for so long. Please take me away already. I've been contented. I've been happy enough, you are the last thing I've been waiting for.

- Your Angel."

I kept it simple. Like all of the other letters every Monday. As soon as I was finished I took the stamp, but I was losing my wax.

I lifted my bag once again and searched for the wax. I found the red wax inside while missing the black one. I was going to use the red wax for my resignation letter and black wax for my usual letters that's sent to our old home. Our place where all of the scraps of our old home still sits. I bought it half a decade ago to make sure that its stays the way it was left behind. I guess I ran out of wax.

I took the wax out along the matches to be able to melt it away and use it as a seal. I sealed the letter for our old home and had put it inside my bag.

I'll write the address tomorrow at the post office.

The moon's still young, I could still save some time to sleep before my designated time to wake up, I hastily wrote my resignation letter in a longer paper saying that I wanted a shift in my career since I've been working here for a decade, I wrote it in the letter even though I had planned things to go differently. I'll go back to our old home. To end it all there. With them. I stamped it with the fresh red wax and had put it in my bag.

I carried it with me and went back to bed as I desperately was trying to fall asleep.