Thursday Afternoon

I blinked again. Only to feel that no one is still around, there is still no noise as ever. As I turn around the sun had gotten hotter and the atmosphere feels—feels like a lot of time had passed. I stood up to glare at the clock near Heaven's office.

Only to see her walking—towards her office with her bag as she seemed like she just got into the office by now.

My head started aching on its own, as I scrolled down her eyes- her sea-like blue eyes and her red, pinkish, lips that's rushing to be felt. M-my head, it made me fell onto my table and sat on the floor, m-my heart, I couldn't hear my surroundings as my heartbeat had occupied all of my senses. I crawled to my bag to feel my medicine. I felt my whole bag but it seemed that there's none. I carried my own arms and lifted my bag upside down to remove all of my things. I saw the meds and immediately swallowed it without needing water.

*cough* *cough* as I thump my chest because of the sudden swallowing of pills without liquid. I laid my back under my table sighing out of relied. I have lived, again. I couldn't let this happen all over again.

As I try to reach my things while I am planning to fix all of the mess, I saw the ticket once again.

I held onto it, swirling my fingers onto the carved serial numbers. Thinking that I should get back to my own. Back to my plans, to myself.

I fixed all of the mess I had made and rested onto my chair.

What's with your Friday?

As Heaven swept through all of the comfort into my mind again, making my mind her own space.

I shook my head thinking that I couldn't let this happen anymore. No more letters.

No more Heaven.

I went back to work, stopping myself from seeking for her.