🌞🌞

(Yuh it's the author here, I apologize for the stupid ass beginning, but it gets better bro)

                                  Friday
                                 ~8:57pm~
"Ugh sissy there's nothing to doooo" a bored 5 year old complains.

"Remmie, Go eat a bug, leave me alone I'm busy" I tell her and with a sigh sigh.

She crosses her arms and pouts, then shortly after that she stomps away, I roll my eyes at her.

I wanted nothing more but to be an actress but my mom didn't care she's to busy landscaping other people's house 24/7, so what am I doing today? Looking at casting call websites, funny right?

I mean no... but sureee.

I look at the clock and its already 9pm, I get  up to go get Remmie to bed, and hear something fall to the ground, I ignore it.

"REMMIE IT'S TIME FOR BED!" I yell up at her.

"Y/NNN CAN'T I STAY UP FOR 5 MORE MINUTES?!" Remmie whines.

"NO GET IN BED MOM WILL BE BACK AND SHE WILL BEAT YOU IF YOUR UP NOW GOOOOO!" I threaten.

She wouldn't really beat her but she would ground me so bed time for the child.

I walk back over to my laptop.

"shit!" I whispered to myself, it was my laptop that fell.

I picked it up and see something different on the screen, it was still on the casting website, it has this one casting call named, "Stranger Things" apparently they need a female lead for season 4, my friend, funny, my friend Izzy is obsessed with this show.

I scroll down to see the name of the lead, they need a 14 or 15 year old girl to play the part of, Whitney Turner, it's placed in the 80s.

I click apply, and I type in the info and stuff, but then the website wanted me to pay, to use the website, of course I have too, I put in my mom's credit card number, it was only $3 dollars a month, I wouldn't be using it for more than a month.

I would just audition and unsubscribe, easy peasy.

Auditions arere June 5-6, that's literally in two weeks I need to find a ride there...

         ~Timeskip to July 25~

Tuesday
~6:33pm~
Im picking an outfit, my aunt would be watching Remmie while I sneak to GA, she said she would explain everything to my mom.

Right now she's about to drive me to a hotel to stay at until auditions.

my aunt is really the only one who really supported and encouraged me at all.

I packed all of my clothes..... along with other obvious things I need to last, since that was how long I would be there IF I got the audition which I doubted, but if I do I would be prepared, if i dont.... I get to spend 2 months alone in a hotel with free Wi-Fi and cable.....

so it's a win-win either way.

I look at my phone and it was almost 7pm I go out to my aunt's car, with my suitcase. I get in and shut the door, my mom was asleep inside.

"Yoi ready to finally achieve your dreams?" She asked me starting her car. I look up at the sky.

"I'm nervous, Greta" I tell her. She puts her hand on my shoulder keeping her eyes on the road as she drives.

"You'll make it, your to talented to not be noticed y/n" she tells me. I smile.

"Don't jinx it" I joke, she chuckles softly and puts her hand back on the wheel.

~time skip to when they arrive at the hotel~

~11:30pm~
I see the hotel.

"holy shit Greta, this is big" I say suprised. I realised that I cursed in front of her, I look at her and she's smiling.

"Y/n I want to give you advice for when you get the part" she says breaking the silence.

"Yah?" I reply.

She stops the car in front of the hotel and she gets out of the car so I do the same, is she gonna tell me?

She walks into the hotel, and registers me in.

"How old is miss.Y/n? We don't allow minors to stay alone without an adult here it's a hotel policy" The man at the front desk asks my aunt smiling, she looked at me, "She's 18 sir thank you" she lies, so now I'm 18, awsome. I could tell he didn't believe it.

"Okie dokie, then room 174, have a nice stay y/n" he said handing me a card, he winks at me.

This is my favorite person now.

Me and Greta go up to the 3rd floor and find our room number,

"ok y/n remember what I am about to tell you" She tells me as we enter the room. I look at her and nod.

"number one, don't forget where you came from, which is...? " she asks.

"An average house hold were I had barley any friends?" I say sarcastically.

She nods.

"Exactly and also if that director has bad intentions, leave, okay and for the co- workers, y/n, don't make enemies promise me that" she says seriously.

I nod my head again.

"Promise" I tell her. She get up and opens the door,

"Good luck I love you y/n Don't screw it up hunny, bye"she says and shuts the door. I lay on the bed and slowly drift off to sleep.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Well hello there reader this is the author again, why don't you go ahead and smile, yes, I can see thru ur front camera, SMILE NOW BITCHHHH,

Ok but dang you look good when u smile... ;))))))))

kisses ✨