t r e i n t a y s e i s

(that song makes me ugly cry... THEY DIDN'T SAY GODBYE 😭😭😭) ((anyways ima do the story now.....))
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
                   ~THE AWARDSSSS~
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
                            Your POV:
I couldn't wait to see my mother, even if she kicked me out of the house.....

(kicked auto corrected to licked and i-💀💀)

Stranger Things was nominated for best show.

A few of the cast members were even nominated for best actor/actress.... I don't really know about all that tho

all I knew is that I have to be fAnCy so I just....

(Your outfit)

(( with golden sandles))

(((Dont you dare judge my style and definition of fAnCy)))

My make-up artist, Ivy she's a 25 year old beauty school graduate, anyways she pulled my hair into a simple low ponytail.

"Your all set, go kill it" Ivy told me. I took a deep breath is walked out to wait for the rest of my cast members.

"Y/N!" A voice behind me yelled. I turned around to see Noah.

"NOAH!" I yelled back. He was wearing (the iconic blue suit)

"Is Millie almost done?" I asked him. He gave me a 'wtf' face.

"Uh how am I suppose to know?" He asked me putting his hands in his pockets.

"Nice suit" I told him.

"Thanks, same for you" He told me.

"Hey guys" Finn said walking out way.

"Ima go to restroom real quick" Noah said and walked away.

I walked over to Finn.

"So um I have a question..." I told him.

"I'm listening" Finn said smiling down at me (short 😪)

"Um, how exactly does this work?" I asked him.

"Well, you just walk down there, and let them take pictures of you as you walk by, and then sit down when we get to the chairs" He told me pointing to the red carpet.(shit)

((shoot also I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS SHIT WORKS SO DO NOT ATTACK ME IF I AM NOT CORRECT, thank you))

"Oh" I said looking behind him.

I saw Millie walking in a blue dress that went down to her knees. She looked.... Beautiful.

"Wow, you look.." I didn't know what to say.

"Pretty" Finn finished for me.

"Haha, go refrence!" Sadie said walking out way. She looked amazing too, wtf I look like trash compared to everyone-