💀💀

~The next day~
                                   ~11:16~
∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆
Millies POV:

I woke up a little bit earlier than usual, because me and Y/n have a date today, it's a low-key one tho, were having a simple picnic and then we're going to my place and she's staying over since my parents are going out with my other siblings to do whatever.

I picked this outfit for the special occasion:

I decided to not wear makeup today, see what Y/n thinks?

I call her to make sure she's not late.

∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆
Your POV:
~11:32~

*dEh pHonE iZ rinGinG* (don't judge me ok)

I wake up and grab my glasses and check my phone, Millie was calling:

Millie: Y/N! I called you like three times!

You: Oh I'm so sorry Mills I was aslee-

Millie: Whatever, are you getting ready?

You: for what? The date or filming?

Millie: .... Both

You: doing that now-

I put the phone on speaker and get changed.

Millie: I'll in the front of your hotel in 5 minutes ok?

You: Wha- Ok see you Mills

Millie: See you later Y/n!

You: bye beautiful!

*beep*

I chuckle to myself, I decided to wear this:

Since you know it was going to probably rain. I packed the stuff for the picnic and went outside to wait for Millie.

"Y/N!! GIRL WE HERE!" I heard Noah yell. I walked toward the car and saw Millie in the driver seat.

"Noah go to the back seat of I'll Schnapp your back" I joke. He laughs and goes to the back seat.

"Can I be the third wheel?" Noah asks.

"Millie?" I reply looking at her.

"You can come to the picnic, I guess?" Millie told him.

"SWEET! " Noah practically yelled.I

"Who wants food?" Millie asked us.

"I don't really eat breakfast" I told her. Noah gasped dramatically from the back seat.

"WHAT?!" Noah said shocked.

" What? " I asked him confused.

"You must eat breakfast!" Noah told me.

"Ok, fine" I told him. He rustled through a bag.

"Here" He told me handing me what looked like a bag of bacon.

"Noah what the heck is this?" I asked him laughing.

"It's bag bacon" Millie told me.(gimmie that bag bacon;)

"I got it this morning" Noah told me.

"If I die because of this I'll haunt you Noah" I told him.

I opened the bag and ate tHe bAG bAcOn.

(I want me some Bacon Bits rn ngl)

"Were here!" Millie said stopping the car and getting out.

"Hey guys" Finn greeted us. He hugged me.
∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆
~time skip to the picnic cause I'm lazy:)~I
Noahs POV:
We were in the park, nobody else was there.

"So Y/n how long have you wanted to act?" Millie asked Y/n.

"I think since I was seven, I watched movies all the time, played pretend all the time, I was even in a school play" y/n told us.

"That's so cool!" I told her stealing a pringle.

"Here's a good one why do you want to be an actress?" I asked her putting the Pringles in my mouth.

"Hm, might sound cheesy as fuck but, I was in a lot of plays, and acting, I mean you get to be someone else and-" she took a bite out of a pickle and continued, "Nobody complains about it, like your not being fake your just entertaining, you know? Also it kind of helps you escape your own reality, you just forget, but yah" she finished.

"That wasnt cheesy at all, that was beautiful reasoning Y/n" Millie told y/n.

"I am gunna be honest, I fully ship y/s/n and I'm glad it's a thing, but don't tell Finn" I told them.

"Why can't we tell Finn?" Y/n asked me. Oh shit I messed up Finns going to hate me.

"Uh..."

" Wait does he not like us being together" y/n asked getting more suspicious.

"I don't know how to put this but-" I stopped because Millie was giving me the look that meant shut up.

"Er- uh- Its just I can't stop thinking of him" I lied. Yes, that was really the best I could think of.

"Oh?" Millie said.

"Um Noah are you crushing on Finn?" Y/n teased. not really.

"N- yah maybe" I told them. I was burning up I swear it was 100 degrees out here.

"But it's secret so don't tell him okay?" I told them both.

"Secrets safe with me" y/n said smiling. She was a good person, even if what I was saying wasn't true, or wAs iT tRuE? To be honest I don't even know.I

"Well it's getting late me and Y/n are going to take you home Noah" Millie told us getting up.

Phew, almost got Finn exposed.
∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆

This is short but my fingers be tired (because typing) and uh yah

Thank you for 111 reads im screaming rn, (not really my face is like this rn: 👁👄👁)

LAJSMAMLANZLANSOSN but tank you sm

Kisses 💕