V E I N T I C U A T R O

(a/n ^^ I'm doing them in Spanish now so that's 24 in spanish I'm dora now >:))

•Continued...•
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
I spin the bottle and it landed on.....

You guessed it Millie. |;)|

"Oh wow well there's the closet I'll set the timer" Finn said pointing to the door behind us.

I looked at Millie who was blushing, I'm guessing i was too.

"Ok" I said and stood up, Millie so the same and we walked in the closet (back in the closet again I see? *sigh*)

"Seven minutes start now" Finn told us from the other side of the door.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to Y/n" Millie told me.

"Oh, well I was thinking you could explain what you meant by 'that was my brother'" I told her.

"Oh my brother Charlie answered my phone while I was out of my room and broke up with you without me even knowing until that day plus I tried to call you because I wanted to see how you were doing cause Finn texted me and said you blacked out, but you didn't answer" She explained.

I feel so stupid now, I should have just listened to what she had to say.

"Wait why would your brother break up with me? Why does he care?" I asked her. (y'all are whispering btw)

"He's very homophobic like the rest of my siblings, and I guess he didn't like that me and you are... were together" she replied.

"I'm so sorry Mills, I should have listened to you" I apologized.

"Y/n I should have been there with you" Millie told me.

"Lets just agree that this is both of our faults and pretend that none of this ever happened?" I asked her.

"I would like that" Millie said leaning in.

"Good" I said and kissed her filling in the space between the two of us.

"I love you" Millie whispered separating her lips from mine.

"I love you too" I whisper kissing her again.

"SEVEN MINUTES IS UP GIRLS" Finn said opening the door.

Millie jumped back hitting her head on the wall (poor mills lol)

"Woah seems like things were getting hot in here ey?" Finn asked.

"You are an idiot Wolfhard" I said trying not to smile.

"Agreed" Millie told me getting up and going out of the closet.

"WHOS NEXT?!" Finn yelled.

"Me" Jack said as me and Millie sat down.

He spun the bottle and it landed on...

me.    (omg the bottle loves you👊😘)

"Wow I just came out of the closet and now I have to go back in" I said with a sigh. (sToRY oF mY liFE)

"Yes but it's with your amazing boyfriend" Jack said smiling at me. (Oh no)

"Yah" I said looking at Millie. She smiles and winked at me. I smiled back.

I think I have to break up with Jack, but how?

We stood up and went into the closet. (again)

"Seven minutes in heaven starts now love birds!" I heard Finn yell from the other side of the door.