✨✨

Tha next day
                          At night hehe
                             Your POV:
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Me and Noah where dancing in the sand, it was a little dark but we had a candle, Millie thought it was weird but me and Noah refused to leave it in the room.

I looked at Millie, she was already looking at me, she looked so hurt...

Screw it I don't even care anymore I love her too much.

"I'll be right back" I whispered to Noah, and I walked in Millies direction, I sat beside her.

"Hey Y/n" Millie said quietly.  I looked at her  she was looking at the water.

"Hey, I'm sorry, for overreacting that day" I said to her. She looked at me with a straight face.

"So can the break be over?" I asksked, she didn't say anything

A few seconds later a smile spread across her beautiful face.

"Do you want it to be?" she asked me smiling. I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Um..." I trailed getting lost in her beautiful brown eyes.

"What?" Millie asked softly smiling. I brought my face closer to hers.

she scooter closer to me, I looked down at her lips.

I leaned in and connected our lips.
🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
                      Nobody's povvv:

Y/n closed her eyes, Millie did the same.

Their lips moved on sync.

Noah looked over their way and he got excited that his two friends where back together, but his heart sank because he had a little ounce of feelings for Y/n, but he pushed it down and a smile spread across his face a little red from sunburn.

But back to Y/n and Millie.

They separated after a good minute they looked at the ground both blushing, but you couldn't really tell that Y/n was blushing because her cheeks where already red like Noahs, sunburn, but hers wasn't bad.

"So I am officially forgiven?" Millie asked.

She never actually "went out" with the Jayde girl on a date but went to hang out, as friends.

"As long as that Jayde girl isn't involved with us" y/n said, she felt a slight but of hatred towards Jayde, I mean it's quite understandable from her point of view.

"Well we hung out as friends once but I guess you just misunderstood the texts- why did you read out texts by the way?" Millie asked realizing she should have asked and told Y/n this at the start.

"Oh I guess I did and, I dunno I just had that feeling, I'm sorry" Y/n answered, feeling a little embarrassed, 'Why would Millie chest on me?' Y/n thought.

Noah began to walk in their direction, finally reaching them, he stood in front of the couple.

"So I'm guessing by the face hugging, you guys are back together?" Noah asked knowing the answer.

"Yes Noah, me and Millie are going to be face hugging casually now" Y/n said smiling, and then putting an arm around Millie who rolled her eyes playfully.

✨✨(this now means 'time skip' bc I want it too)

It was about midnight, the trio was still on the beach.

They were all walking down water side.

"Y/n you think we'll be best friends forever?" Noah asked looking at the sky.

They were all walking pretty slowly, Noah had his arm around Y/n and Millie was on the opposite side of Y/n, she also had her arm around Y/n, Y/n had her arms around them both.

"I mean yah... who's gunna separate us?" Y/n answered smiling at him, he returned the smile and looked forward again.

"I agree you two are inseparable" Millie agreed.

"We have so many things to do! Friend
things of course" Noah said thinking about a lot of things at the same time.

"Your right Schnapp" Y/n said smiling, she looked at Millie and kisses her on the cheek.

Millie smiled, she was glad she was back with her true love.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

This took me THREE DAYS JUST FOR A 726 WORD CHAPTER WTFFFF??!

Not the end

Kisses 🐛💖