V E I N T I S É I S

11:02am

Your POV:
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
We were in the car on our way to the park were my dad was supposed to meet me at.

"So Y/n looks like I get to meet your dad" Millie told me with a awkward laugh.

We get to the park.

"Is that him over there Y/n?" Viv said pointing to a man sitting at a picnic table that had a bag on top.

"I don't really know but I think it is, I havnt  seen him in 7 years" I told them opening the car door.

"Can I come with you Y/n?" Millie asked squeezing my hand. I nodded.

We both got out of the car.

"I'll just chill here, I ain't ready to meet my fams real fam" Viv said to us from the car.

"Viv you are the real fam" Millie told her. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

We started to walk to the picnic table.

"So are you nervous?" Millie whispered to me.

"Very" I replied.

"Y/n?" The man said.

"Thats me" I said waving.

"Its me, your dad" He said smiling, i think, it was dark.

"So you have glasses now, you've changed alot Y/n" He told me.

"Why do you want to talk to her, you left her for 7 years!" Millie asked him anoyed.

"Mills-" I said as she continued.

"You haven't seen your own daughter for SEVEN YEARS, and all she gets is a 'you've changed alot'. She dosnt care about what you think right now! She clearly wants an explanation, a reason why you left!" Millie said.

"Wow British girl gets madddd!" I heard Viv yell from the car.

"Look, y/n I know your mad at me, I understand, but I can't explain why I left to you, it would be to much for you Y/n" he said laying his head down on the table.

"JUST TELL ME! IT'S NOT A BIG FUCKING DEAL! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARED WHEN YOU LEFT!" I yelled feeling tears from in my eyes.

"Okay you really wanna know?" He continued standing up, "I couldn't handle it, I couldn't handle having to take care of a family, I knew you would do better with our me! I was right your just fine. I know it might hurt, but I wasn't mentally stable enough to take care of you or Remmie!" He finished sitting back down and putting his head in his hands.

"You know what!? Your a piece of shit! blaming it on something you can get help for!? Please tell me you aren't serious?!!" Millie said to him.

"Look in just trying to catch up with you Y/n I want to be the good father I never was, I understand if you want nothing to do with me, but please understand that I didn't want to leave you!" My dad told me. I felt a year roll down my face.

"Whats in the bag?" I asked.

"this is for you" my dad said grabbing the bag and gaming it to me. I didn't open it.

"Well dad I don't think I can do this now, but I'll talk to you when I'm ready.... Goodbye" I told him turning around and walking away.

Millie put her arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"That was dramatic" Viv said as we got in the car.

"Open this" Millie told Viv bobbing her the bag.

Viv opened it.

"Looks like lots of mini bags of Doritos and y/f/ch" Viv said digging around in the bag. (Your favourite chips) ((unless it's doritos))

"Wait, there's a box under all of the chips" Viv said grabbing a small box out of the bottom of the bag.

Millie started to drive, Viv handed me the box.

"Its the ring my dad bought me when I was 9 for my birthday" I said after I opened the box.

"Its pretty" Millie told me.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH" Viv yelled pointing to the beach near Jack's house.

"Ok then Viv" Millie said pulling into Jack's drive way.

We all got out and knocked on Jack's door.

"I didn't do that idiot- Oh hey Millie and Y/n and you" Jack said as he opened the door.

"This is Viv, were gonna hang out on the beach if that's okay?" I asked him.I

"Go ahead, Sophias out there too by the way" Jack said with a smile. We walked in and went out the back door to the beach.

"Its the kid from the clown movie" Viv said suprised.

"Yup and your about to meet another one too" Millie said, I saw Sophia sitting close to the water.

"Hey Sohpia" I said as we approached her.

"Hey guys" Sophia greeted us with a smile standing up.

"You don't know me.. But I'm Viv!" Viv said holding her hand out for Sophia to shake.

"Hey Viv it's nice to meet you, how old are you by the way you look kind of young" Sophia asked shaking her hand.

"I'm 16, you?" Viv answered smiling.

"17" Sophia told her.

Me and Millie walked away from them and sat in a rock about 10 feet away from them.

"Tell me about you sister" Millie told me.

"Remmie? She's 7 and the sweetest little girl you will ever meet, I mean she's anoying sometimes, but she's usually quiet" I told her.

"Were do you even come from" Millie asked  laying her head on my lap, facing me.

"Im from Florida actually" I told her.

"Wow" Millie said closing her eyes.

She say up and just kissed me, I kisses back of course.

                            Sophias POV:

"Dude my favourite chips are Doritos too! but only the nacho cheese!" Viv told me. We were both laughing.(#Sophvivan)

We looked around and saw Y/n and Millie making out on the huge rock about 10 feet away.

"Haha Goalsss" Viv said taking a picture of them on Millies phone, why does she have Mills phone? Who knows.

"I know!" I agreed. Viv continued to take pics but with Y/n and her own phone.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Your weird Viv" I joked.

She smiled at me and went back to taking pictures of Y/n and Millie kissing.
❤❤😳❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😳❤😳❤😳❤

this took me two days 😑 I've been busy with stuff okeee! #mynudesgotleaked

Jk not really tho, GO FOLLOW MY ART ACCOUNT @THAT_WIERD_ART_KID please 💗💗💗💗

Kisses💖