😜😜

(Ik I hadn't written in like 15 years and its because ran out of ideas for the next chapter so I'll probably try to make it to 50 chapters so yah)

I never really proof read it you it you can tell so yah

((oh and because a lot has been going on at home so I'm sorry but anyway I'll leave you so you can read))

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

                            Noahs POV:

(It's been a year since the vacation btw)

Y/n stared in her own movie and it's in theatres today!! Millie, Y/n, and I are going to see it togetherrr.

Millie is driving us at this very second.

"Ugh why do I have to gooooooo?!" Y/n complained.

"Because I want you to see me and Noahs reactions!" Millie teased smiling. I smiled and put my elbows on the glove box inbetween the both of them in the front seat.

"Why don't you wanna go to see your own movie?" I asked Y/n. She widened her eyes and looked at me.

"Um, I don't like seeing myself on screen! It's so cringy" Y/n exclaimed.

"Oh I see, Y/n It's because you've just started acting in movies and shows, you'll get used to seeing yourself on screen" Millie explained, Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes.

When Millie looked back at the road Y/n's smile softened as she looked at Millie, I smiled, I mean couple fricking goalssss!!!!!!

I took a picture of the two and posted it on instagram:

                          *deh picture*

Going to see (make up a movie name) staring @y/u/n!!

Comments:

Homophobe21 - omg ew their STILL dating!? Disgusting
tap to show all 567 replies

jackgrazer - note to self: get a girl who will look at you like Y/n looks at Millie 😏
^^noahschnapp - @jackgrazer Ikr?!
tap to show more replies

Y/u/n - 💖✨

finnwolfhardofficial - can't wait till it comes out where I live 💖
^^IhateY/nY/l/n2020 - @Finnwolfhardofficial ew she's just a stupid untalented hoe smh
^^
finnwolfhardoffical - @IhateY/nY/l/n2020
WRONG!! Y/n is very talented and is very much not the h word 😌
^^Y/u/n - @finnwolfhardofficial thank you 😭
tap to load more replies

lovleypeachesmusic100 - so when is @Y/u/n and @milliebobbybrown gunna do it on live? Make this happen pls 😂
tap to load more replies

drphil - going to see it with my kids I bet it will be great congrats @y/u/n ✨
^^Y/u/n - @drphil aight ima go cry now ✋😌

tap to load more comments

(I couldn't help myself with Peaches but she really do need to get help aha 😭😭😂😅) 
I looked at Y/n and she looked back at me, we both smiled.

Millie pulled into the parking lot.

Y/n got out and ran over to Millies door and opened it for her.

I laughed and opened my door and got out.

~time skip brought to you by mama steve~

                            Your POV:

Me and Millie said bye to Noah and we drive to my house since my parents are out visiting grandparents. (😏)

Viv promised to stay in her room.

We arrived to my house and we went inside. Me and Millie sat on the couch.

"So whatcha wanna do?" I asked scooting closer to her. She smiled at me.

"Hmm let me think" Millie said and then kissed me.

She immediately pulled away.

"I know! We should play uno!" Millie told me getting off the couch. I rolled my eyes and followed her.

And that's what we did we played uno, like 12 games.

  ~time skip brought to you by Tide Pods~

                        Your POV (still):
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

It was really late, like maybe 3am, me and Millie are talking to Viv, me and Millie where paying on the bed and Viv is sitting in the floor.

"You know what that Sophia chick was hot" Viv said out of no-where.

"I know right" I joked, Millie smacked me on the stomach with the back of her hand.

"What?! Your even more hot! Like goodness if you were ugly I wouldn't be dating you" I joked again, Millie frowned.

"I'm kidding babe, your so beautiful and perfect in every way, no matter what" I told Millie smiling. Which made her smile. Viv made a gagging noise.

"You guys are so cute in gunna barf" Viv told us.

"I love you" Millie whispered to me.

"I love you more" I whispered back.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

CAN YOU FEEEEL THE LOVEEEEE TONIGHTTTTTTT

kisses 💖