t r e i n t a y c u a t r o

(Gotta love me 😎^^)

*coughs* um..... •continued•

                         Millies POV:
👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄
"Finn!?" I yelled in confusion.

Y/n fell back down, I ran over to the boys and tried to pull Finn off of the jerk.

"Finn, stop!" I yelled at him. He ignored me.

I looked back at Y/n Who had her eyes closed.

"Y/n?" I said as i ran back to her.

I shook her, she didn't open her eyes.

"Y/n?!" I yelled, I was freaking out at this point.

I put my head in her chest.

I felt her breath,

"Geezus Y/n, please be okay" I told her.

I grabbed my water bottle and poured a little on her face, she didn't respond, so I poured the rest on her.

She gasped and say up.

"Finn!?" She yelled. She got up and ran over there.

"Finn stop! please!" Y/n yelled, she sounded like she was crying.

I got up and walked over to her.

"Finn!" She screamed, her face was red and covered in tears.

She screamed, and tackled Finn to the ground off of the guy.

"Finn what the hell!?" She yelled, she was in top of him.

Meanwhile the dude on the ground.

"That's what you deserve, ass fuck" I told the guy and spat at him.

Rays lip and nose were bleeding.

His stupid friends ran away, Y/n was still yelling at Finn.

"Okay guys! It's over!" I yelled at them.

Y/n got off of Finn and Finn stood up to face her.

"Look Finn, I appreciate that, but seriously dude, you could get in trouble for that kind of shit!" Y/n told him wiping her face off with her hands.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked him.

"I saw you two, go out, and I knew that jerks like him would be out, so I kind of followed you guys" Finn told us.

"Well thank goodness" I said with a sigh.

"So um- holy shit! Finn you lip!" Y/n said grabbing his face and examining his face.I

His lip was bleeding, it wasn't that bad tho...

"What's wrong with it?" He asked.

I have to be honest it made me a little jealous to see Y/n's face so close to Finns... But I know she would never cheat on me.

"Here" Y/n said taking a mini pack of tissues out of her hoodie.

She took a tissue out and dabbing it on his lip.

"Take these" Y/n said not taking the tissue off his lip, she handed him the tissues.

"Hold the tissue on your lip Finn, and come on" Y/n said pushing up her glasses, I love it when she does that.

She started to walk down the street, me and Finn followed.

We just kept following Y/n.

She walked into a open 24/7 cafe, didn't catch the name....

"Y/n-"

"Shhhhh" she inturupted the both of us.

"Hey can I get 1 iced coffee with milk and 2 Ice water one with lemon?" She asked the man at the counter.

"You guys are the kids from stranger things?" The guy asked. Y/n looked at us and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, can I have those drinks now please?" Y/n asked impatiently. The guys sat 3 cups in front of her.

She picked them up.

"Come on guys!" She said smiling and sitting down.

Finn sat down beside her, I say in front of her. (it's a booth)

"Look at me" Y/n said putting her hand on the side of Finns face and he looked at her.

"Lemme have these.." Y/n said quietly, she took the tissues off of his lip.

"Wait then he'll bleed everywhere" I told her. She gave me a 'I know what I'm don't face.

"Okay, Finn" she put her hand in her drink and pulled out some ice cubes and continued, "keep this on you lip it should stop it from swelling" She said putting the lid back in her cup.

"Oh yeah I got the iced coffee for you Mills and here's yours Finn" She said sliding the cup she took the ice from to him.

"Thanks Y/n" Finn said taking a drink from the cup still holding the ice tissue on his lip.

"When did you become such a doctor?" I asked her. She smiled looking at her drink.

"Long story" She said looking up at me.

"So what exactly happened back there guys?" The worker asked us.

"Excuse me what's your name again sir?" Y/n asked him.

"Oh I'm Nathan Sparks" He told us smiling.

"Well Nathan are you our age?" Y/n asked and took a sip out of her drink.

"Yah I am, uh I'm 16" the guy told us.

"Well my friend here got in a fight cause he is our late night walk warrior, and he busted his lip so..." Y/n told him.

"Wow, that's tea..... Also i would ask for a picture with you guys but I look like shot so" Nathan told us. We all let out a short laugh.

"this is my most favourite fan encounter" Y/n told us.

"This is your first fan encounter Y/n..." Finn told her.

"Shut up.... Also how much is this?" Y/n asked Nathan.

"Its on the house" Nathan said smiling.

Y/n nodded.

"Well we're gonna go Nathan it was nice meeting you" Y/n said as we all got up.

"Wait could I like video you guys saying something? If I told my sister I met you guys she wouldn't believe me" Nathan asked very politely.

"Sure" We all said.

"Hmm say, Whatever you guys" Nathan said holding his phone camera at us.

"1...2....3...action!?" Nathan said.

"We love you Nathan Sparks!" We all yelled in unison.

He laughed and put his phone in his pocket.

"It was lovely meeting you Nate!" I said as we went out of the cafe.

we walked home and got in bed.

"I don't think I'm going home tomorrow you guys" Finn said yawning. Y/n was laying beside beside me

I slowly drifted off to sleep, I felt someone kiss my forehead.... It was Y/n.
🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

I'm bouta eat tacos haha

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 600 READS IN CRYING!!!! (My face rn: 👁👄👁)
💖💔💓💋❤💋❤💋💓 💋💓💛💖💚💖💚💟💛💌💛💟💛💞💛💕💜💕💜💖💜💗💖💜💚💗💛💖💜💞💜💨💛💫💛💟💛💟💜💕💜💖💜💖💛💗💚💗💚💟💌💤💤💟

Kisses 💖