🌈🌈

Y/N'S POV
∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆
We all go out to the limo and we all get in, glad the uber was free, in a way, me and Millie were the last ones in.

"Y/n's sitting by me!" Noah shouted.

"I don't think so Schnapp!" Sadie shouted back at him.

"To bad for both of you guys cause Y/n is sitting by ME! " Millie corrected.

She takes the empty seat beside her, and I sit beside her, my gay ass couldn't refuse.

I see Finn whispering something to her, she just looks at him like he just insulted her or something.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
10 minutes later at the roller skating place~

We all get out of the car and go in, Matt pays for everything, and we pick out skates.

"I'm getting the sparkly blue ones" Sadie tells us.

"I'm just getting white" Caleb tells us.

"I am getting the pink ones" Noah tells us mocking a girl voice.

"Why are you gay?" Gaten jokes grabbing the white ones.

"So funny" Noah said sarcastically. Gaten smiles and goes to put them on.

"You, Finn, and me should all match!" Millie suggest. Me and Finn nod.

"Which ones, Mills?" I ask her. She looks at all of them and stops at the rainbow ones. She points at them.

"These ones" she says looking up at me smiling. I grab them and put them on, Finn and Millie following along.

"Shall we?" Finn asks offering his hand. (uh guys who's gonna tell him?)

I chuckle nervously and grab his hand, then Millie grabs my other hand and gives.

Finn this evil look, he just smirks at her, what was going on? I push up my glasses letting go of Finns hand for like one second.

"So y/n what do you do in your free time?" Finn asks grabbing my hand when I put it down. I sigh.

"Eat, sleep, nothing exciting really" I respond.

"Oh come on y/n, do you play an instrument or something?" Millie asks me smiling.

"oh yeah I forgot, I do play guitar I have one back at my hotel actually I just havent gotten it out yet" I explain.

"What type is it?" Finn asks me turning us around the opposite direction.

"A gibson" I reply. (If you don't play guitar today's your lucky day, you do now;))

"That's so cool I never met someone like you who plays the guitar" Finn tells me. What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
(-Richie Tozier)
I
"You'll have to show me it one day y/n" Millie tells me squeezing my hand. I smile at her.

"Lets go find the other guys, you gotta get to know them too" Finn says going in the opposite direction causing me to fall, which also brought Millie down as well.

"Mother fu-" I cut myself off mid-sentence.

"Oh my sorry y/n" Millie told me. She was facing toward on my back, on top of me, she gets up.

"It's okay Mills" I say trying to get up, I couldn't because my wheels kept rolling. Finn offered me his hand, but before I could take it Millie grabs my waist and helps me up.

"Ok let's go" I say pushing up my glasses once again (you have glasses now btw congrats!) We go over to the snack bar and there they are.

"Hey guys we ordered French fries!" Gaten tells us.

We all skate over there and sit at the table, but there weren't enough seats, Millie was left standing.

"You can have my seat of you want Mills" I say standing up. She smiled at me.

"Sit back down silly" She says sitting in the seat with me. We had no space but it was okay with me. (😏)

"So y/n, what's your parents like?" Caleb asks.

"Um my mom is, okay, she didn't support or encourage me in anyway lemme tell you that" I say laughing. Finn looks at me confused.

"What about you dad, did he?" Finn asks me. Oh.

"Well actually my dad, he's not around..." I say looking down. They all give me this look.

"Oh, Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know" Finn says.

"No no it's not like he's dead or anything like that it's just he- you know what nevermind" I say looking back up and smiling.

"It's okay y/n, you don't have to talk about it" Sadie says reaching over the table and putting her hand on mine.

"We should change the subject" Millie told putting her arm over my shoulder.

"So y/n what's your favorite snacc?" Noah asks me with a funny voice. I smile.

"um definitely y/f/s" I reply (your favorite snacc).

"Mine too!" Millie tells me excitedly. Finn told his eyes.

"Mine too!" Finn mocks. Millie smacks his arm lightly. The others just look at each other.

"My turn to ask a question! Um so like are any of you like dating each other or what?" I ask. They all laugh. Whats so funny?

"Well me and Sadie used to date but she found out something in not gonna say cause that's her business to tell" Caleb tells us. Sadie gives him a evil smile.

"I'm gay" she whispers softly. They all laugh. Caleb just smiles.

"Oooh so that means your all single?" I ask jokingly.

"I am" Millie tells me.

"Me toooooo" Sadie adds to that. The boys just nod.

"I'm single as a pringle and happy" Noah says mocking a girls voice again.

"Again, why are you gay?" Gaten tells Noah. He looks at me.

"Sorry Y/n but I got me's a beautiful nugget" Gaten jokes. I giggle.

"That's too bad" I joke.

Millie laughs, and then pinched Finn after he whispers something in her ear again, now I know something's up...
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Goodnight my raging homos or bisexuals what ever you are, have a magical night or day :)))

Kisses 💖