❤❤

~HAWAII~

                             Your POV:
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
We got off the plane and about 30 minutes later we were in our suite, it was pretty nice, it was me, Millies, and Noahs.

Funny story, Noah begged his parents to let him sleep in a room with us, it was.... Iconic, I even have it on video.

I put my suitcases on my bed.

"Okay guys, we got a room to ourselves in here and fricking Hawaii out there, for 9 weeks, this is gonna be great" Noah said opening his suitcase and getting clothes and swim trunks out.

"I know, this all seems like a dream" I told both of them.

"What does?" Millie asked.

"Everything" I said.

"What do you mean Y/n?" Noah asked.

"Well, it just seems like one day I was a normal teen who got literally zero attention, and now, I can't go anywhere without being asked for a picture or having a complete stranger talking to me, and I have an amazing girlfriend" I told them smiling at Millie.

Millie gasped.

"I have an amazing girlfriend too!" She told us.

I laughed and shook my head.

I got out the bathing suit from the pool party, me and Noah looked at eachother, we both let out a short laugh.

                       ~teeny time skip~

We where all at the beach, our parents where all at the restraunt, talking I guess.

"Dude I need some sunscreen" Noah told me.

"Yah, your pasty ass wouldn't last 3 seconds out hear" I told him.

(Basically this was ur swimsuit)

(I would like to see you, yah you, in this tbh ;)))

"Haha, so you have any in your little bag?" He asked me.

"Sí" I said, I dug around in my bag and grabbed the bottle of sunscreen.

"Here" I said handing it to him.

"Thanks!" He said, he ran to the water.

"Hey Mills" I said.

"Hey, ima use that after Noah kay? " Millie said.

"Okay" I said, she smiled misChiEvOUslY at me.

"What?" I asked smiling back at her.

I look her up and down, she was wearing my yellow swimsuit.

"Oh!" I said . She started to giggle.

"eh, looks better on you anyways" I told her smiling.

"Really? Thank you that's so sweet" Millie told me, I kissed her cheek.