👁👄👁

FRIDAY
~8:00pm~
Finns POV:
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
(a/n I'm not trying to make Finn the bad guy it's just.... Yah)

We were all in Y/n hotel room, it wasn't bad.

"Y/n You told me sumthing about a guitar?" Millie asked y/n sitting on y/n's bed. The rest of us were either in a chair in the floor or standing, Sadie was in the kits tho.

"I did, hold on"y/n said getting up and going into one of the closets. She came out of the closet (again? Oml smh) with a case.

"Here it is, friends" she told us giggling, I chuckled at her giggle, it was adorable.

"Play me a song?" Millie asked y/n as she took out the guitar. Y/n smiled at Millie.

"Anything for you Mills" y/n told her grabbing her hand.

"Look at the two love birds" Gaten and Caleb teased, they already knew about the whole situation with the "fake mate" and stuff.

"I think it's adorable" Sadie yelled from the kitchen. Noah was silent.

"I mean I can't sing, but what song?" Y/n asked Millie.

"'My kind of woman', is a good song" I suggested, they probably didn't even know the song but-

Y/n gasped.

"y e s" Y/n said and started to play the guitar.

*sings tuh song*

Everyone was speechless, except Millie.

"Y/n that was so beautiful!!!" Millie squealed.

"That was terrible Mills i-?" Y/n said before getting cut off by Millie jumping on top of her and hugging her. I looked away.

"Come on get a room guys" Gaten said pretending to throw up.

"I support this fully" Noah said clapping his hands.

"Oh come on Noah you probably just think it's hot" Caleb joked. Noah chuckled.

"WHat?! Maybe!!? but I still do support" he said shrugging.

"Well I would kill to have what they have" Sadie said walking back into the bedroom from the kitchen.

"So would anyone else" Noah said calmly, and then looked at me.

"Yah" I said looking at the ground.

"Well I am starting to believe that I am in love with Y/n" Millie said putting her nose on Y/n's they both smiled. I smiled too, knowing that she was technically mine in public, not yet confirmed by Y/n but still.

"So Y/n are we going to talk about this 'fake mate' shit?" Caleb asked. Millie got off of Y/n and say beside her on the bed.

"What about it?" Millie Asked him.

"Who's going to pretend to be Y/n's special friend? " Noah asked.

"I vote Finn" Caleb said pointing at me.

"Same" Noah agreed. I smiled.

"Wait, okay I think it should be up to Y/n" I told them looking at Y/n. She looked suprised.

"I guess Finn? I guess it would make sense because I read the script and Whitney and Mike are close" Y/n told us all but looking at me.

"Okay, it's fine with me" I told her as calmly as I could.

"So in public we can hold hands, but not kiss or anything, you two can maybe kiss in public just so people believe that you guys are a thing, and be flirty in interviews, but Y/n is all mine in private, got me Finn?" Millie told me in a serious tone. I nodded.

Y/n grabbed Millies face and kissed her for like 6 seconds.

I guess in a way this would work out?
👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁

stoopid dumby Finn, jk I love Finn but Millie i-

Lanslansoanlajakakslanslamkslskkslam

She's PERFECTION

Bye bye UwU