V E I N T I T R É S

the next week
Millies POV:
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
We have free week from filming so I'm in a hotel cause I can't even look at my family right now.

I heard that the It cast wanted to hang out with Y/n today, she's been hanging out with them alot lately, maybe I can ask Sophia if I can come too, I'll text.

sOpH🍯

Hey can in maybe
hang with you guys today?:)
sOpH🍯:
okAy, bUt whY?

I have nothing better to do
sOpH🍯:
I'm just messing with
you! Yah you can hang
out with the cast today

yay! so where are we going?
sOpH🍯:
Jack says it's a surprise
but I'll tell him to pick
you up too ;)

Ok so random question....
sOpH🍯:
wUt?

are Y/n and Jack like a thing?

sOpH🍯:
um, yah they have been
a "thing" for like a week
now

Oh okay btw what time do I need
to be ready?
sOpH🍯:
7:30

K ttyl
sOpH🍯:
👍

I look at the time, its 6:45, I get up and put on a white tank top and a pair of black ripped jeans.

I dump out my bag because I can't find any hair bands, as I was going through my stuff, I find Y/n's mtv hoodie, I guess I forgot to give it back.

I grab a hair band and pull my hair into a low pony tail, I look at the hoodie again.

"Fuck it" I said putting the hoodie on. I don't even remember putting it in my bag.

I hear a car beeping from outside. It was 7:35pm.

I run down the stairs, and out of the hotel.

"HEY MILLS!" Sophia calls from the car. I fast walk to the car, Y/n opens the door for me.

She gives me a soft smile, which I return and get in the car and sit by Sophia.

"I'm assuming your here to be around Y/n?"
Sophia whispers to me. I sigh and nodd.

"So, Jack where are we going?" Y/n asks Jack getting back in the passenger seat. (Idk if Jack drives yet irl but in this fic he does)

"Suprise remember?" Jack reminds y/n.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔               Your POV:

"Suprise remeber?" Jack replies. I roll my eyes as the others snicker.

"Ok then" I say looking out the window.

"So Millie what made you decide to join us today?" Jack asked Millie. I looked at Millie through the mirror, wait was that my hoodie?

"I have nothing to do, and I need a distraction from my family" Millie told him.

I was honestly afraid to say anything.

"We should listen to music" I told Jack.

"Good idea, you pick a song" Jack agreed handing me his phone which was on spotify. I got an idea.

"This one's for my good friend Finn Wolfhard" I said putting on, "Brother" by The Aubreys.

"You are so funny Y/n" Finn said in a sarcastic tone.

"WHY CAN'T I CALL YOU MY BABY?" I started to tell along with the song, " CAUSE I CANT, AND I WONT" I continued.

"AND I KNOW YOU WANT ME AROUNDDD" I continued to yell.