🍒🍒

The next day
~12:57pm~
∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆
I wake up and immediately start getting ready to go to set and see that girl, I think Millie, again, she was so pretty and I loved her accent.
I changed into this,

I would have to change anways, I think, I do my hair like this,

Took me a while but I couldn't help it, I had to make a good impression, I can't do makeup so I thought, let's just distract them with my hair

I brush my teeth and put on some deodorant, grab my vanilla body spray and spray a GOOD AMOUNT on, we don't wanna smell like a "popular" 8th grade girl (I'm not meaning to offend anyone it's just the girls in my 8th grade go crazy with this shit lmfao) and I grab some cash and head out.

I decided to call an uber I wait about 5 minutes, for them to show up , I wonder what the other cast member's are like? What if they hate me, I mean everyone says their nice.

My uber (tbh I've never had oovu javer) pulls in, I walk up to the car and get in.

"So we're you headed?" The (oovu javer) uber driver asks. I tell her the adress and she starts driving.

"So what you doing on the set sweetie, you must an actress?" She asks me.

"um yes actually, I am, uh I just landed my first role" I say smiling. She looks at me in the mirror and smiles back at me.

She pulls up to a building.

"Here we are" she tells me.

"How much will this be?" I ask her digging through my pockets.

"Tell you what since your gonna be big soon, you can pay me with a picture?" she suggest. I nod and pose for a selfie, she snaps the picture.

"Thanks um, what's your name? " I ask her.

"I'm Sarah, yours?" She replys.

"Y/n Y/l/n" I answer. She nods, smiles, and then drives off.

I walk into the building and I see the twins and the rest of the cast sitting in the lobby, they were all in their phones but the one boy in the corner dancing, plus dark haired curly headed one, I think Finn?

"Hey, you must be Y/n" The boy that's not on his phone says getting everyone's attention on me.

"Um, yes, yah, that's me I'm uh Y/n" I say nervously smiling.

"I'm Caleb" One of the darker boys said looking up from his phone and smiling.(it's not racist I'm saying his skin color, don't come @ me)

"I'm Sadie" The red headed girl told me smiling

"I'm Gaten" The light haired curly headed boy told me.

"oh hey new girl I'm Noah" The boy who was doing dances on Tik Tok in the corner of the room told me picking up his phone and joining in.

"I'm Finn, Uh there's another girl she's in the restroom I think" The boy who brought attention on me told me smiling as well.

As if on cue the cute girl I saw at auditions walked in.

"Oh my, looks like I missed her arrival, I'm Millie, but you can call me Mills if you'd like" She told me smiling. I smiled back at her and nodded.

"I'm Matt and this is...." Matt tells me waiting for the other one to answer.

"Oh I'm Ross" The other twin says looking up from his phone.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Were going to get to know you today so it's easier to work with you since we are all kids" Sadie tells me.

Damn it I could've dressed better, oh well.

"Were going to roller skate today and we have all week to get to know each other so, Ross and Matt will pay for our activities this week" Noah told me smiling at Ross and Matt.

"Ok let's go now!!" Millie said excitedly, she was cute can't even lie but so was Sadie, I think I'm gonna enjoy this 2 months here.
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
Sorry for the short-ish chapter I'm just very sleepy so goodnight or whatever time it is for you th idk, HAVE A MAGICAL DAY ✨

Kisses 💖