🌼🌼

~12:48pm~

We were all eating cheeto puffs, well not really, we were throwing them at each other.

"GUYS!! Stopppp for a minute" Millie said laughing.
She was adorable.

We stopped for a minute. We heard knocking.

"I'll get it" I whisper. I open the door to see this blonde girl.

"Who are you?"She asks me.

"Um I'm y/n... Who are you? "I reply.

She gives me this stupid look.

"I'm Reagan, I heard this is were Noah Schnapp from stranger things lives here" she told me excited. I turned around,

"Noah it's for you?" I told him confused.

"Oh?" he says, also confused. He gets up and walks to the door.

"Who are you?" He says confused, we were all confused really. Reagan smiles.

"I'm probably your biggest fan!" she squeals

"I'm sorry huh?" Noah said shutting the door in her face, I giggled.

"Gee Noah she, WAS, your biggest fan" I mocked. He snickers evily.

"Who was that y/n?" Millie asked me.

"A Noah Schnapp stan" I joke. She smiles and starts to throw cheese puffs at me, again.

"Hey, hey, i see how it is Mills" I say picking up a bag and throwing a fist full at her, she walks over to me and dumps the whole bag on my head, so I do the same.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n, there's cheese dust in my hair" She squeals, I stop and tackle her, and we fall to the couch, I roll of top of her into the floor.

"Don't forget were here Y/n" Finn jokes. I go to grab my phone, it was 1am.

"Guys it's late, we better be quiet so we don't wake the neighbors" I tell them.

"Ok, oh yeah Y/n have you watched stranger things?" Sadie asked me. I shake my head.

"Nope" I respond.

"So your not a fan of whatever?" Finn asked me.

"No...." I reply confused.

"How did you find the audition y/n?" Gaten asked. Everyone looked at me.

"I was on a website, and I dropped my laptop then I picked it up, and there it was and I applied for the job, now boom, here we are" I explained. Gaten nodded.

"So, Whitney Turner who's her friends or whatever?" I asked.

"She mostly hangs around Mike and El, she's Robins cousin I think" Finn responds.

"Robin, Mike, and El, who are they?" I ask.

"I play El, Eleven, Finn plays Mike Wheeler, and you havent met the rest of the cast, but Robin she's gay" Millie answers.

"Like me" Sadie jokes.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

  ~Time skip to like maybe... 3am yes 3am~

"Guys we need to change into pjs" Noah says sleepily getting up and going upstairs.

"Finn, Millie, y/n, you guys sleep down here, me, Gaten, noah, and Caleb will sleep upstairs, okay? Sadie tells us. We all nod. Sadie runs up the stairs. I go into my bag and pull out some pjs.

"Were do I change?" I ask the two others.

"You can just change here we won't look" Millie tells me turning Finns chair along with hers.

"Hm, okay" I say, trusting them. I start to change out of my normal clothes and successfully changed without being watched. (Here's your pjs)

"I'm done you guysss" I tell them they both turn around

"I have the same ones!" Millie says going to her bag and grabbing the pjs.

"That's crazy" I say surprised.

"Finn turn around" Millie said serious. He turns his chair again.

"Do I need to turn around too?" I ask her.

"I mean we're both girls so" she said changing.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
CAN YOU FEEEEL THE GAYYYYYYYYY TONIGHTTTTTTTT?!!???!

Goodnight my little homosexuals (or whatever you are) make sure to pray to our one and only SAtaN 😜👑💅✌💫🐸💫💘💓💔💜💖💕💜💚💟💜💞💛💞💟💜💜💟💜💕💝💝💞💜💟💜💕💜💞💜💜💫💜💫💜💟💜💟💜💜💟💥💟💖💝💝💖💝💖💝💟💦💟💝💕💜💟💜💜💟💜💫💜💫💜💜💟💜💖💝💟💜💟💜💬💛💟💢💟💢💟💚💛💖💜💖💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💕💜💅❤💅💓💋💓💔💋💓💋💅💓💅💓💋💓💅💔👐👀✍👣👎👏💘👏👂👏👍💔💟💅👍💖💕💛👀💓💝💋👀👂💫💢💝💬💜💅💖💚💦👐👂💜💋💝👀💅👀💚💖💫💚💖💅💖👏💜💖💔💜💚💜👏💖💖💅💫