🤡🤡

~6:48am~
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Y/n...Y/n!" something whispered waking me up.

I open my eyes and put on my glasses.

"Mills?" I whisper back. She turns on the lamp.

"Come outside with us Y/n" she tells me. I get up and follow her out the door.

"Me and Finn want to get to know you since we're gonna be working together alot" Millie told me now in a louder but not too loud voice.

"Ok" I say sleepily. It was pretty warm outside.

"Sit" Finn told me. He was sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water.

Millie sits and puts her feet in the water leaving an empty space between them for me.

"Hm, ok then" I say sitting and dipping my feet in the water. It was a little cold but not that much.

"So is this what rich people do? sit at the pool with their feet in the water at 5 in the morning?" I joke. Millie laughs.

"So, what did happen to your dad? Like why isn't he around?" Finn asks me. I sigh.

"Ok, um, personal question there, Finn" I say chucking nervously. Millie puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n you can trust is we are your best friends now, but if it's that personal then you don't have to tell us, it's up to you" Millie tells me with a soft smile. I nod.

"I don't know where he is he just took the car and never came back, my mom tells my sister, he um, went on vacation-" I felt tears so I stopped.

"Every time she asks when he's coming back, it breaks my heart because she dosnt know, she dosent understand" My voice was shaky.

"Oh, Y/n that's not all is it?..." Millie says starting to tear up as well.

"I don't know, I just don't understand... He struggled with depression for years-" I feel my tears roll down my face.

"Hey, hey, Y/n it's okay, um, I mean it wasn't your fault" Finn tells me side hugging me. I

"Who wouldn't love you Y/n?" Millie told me also putting her head on my shoulder and rubbing my back.

"You guys-" I say smiling.

"I remember the morning, he fixed me and my sister pancakes, told us about how he got a promotion, but he seemed really sad that day, and before he left, he kissed Remmies forehead, he gave me this ring, I didn't know why until he went... missing?" I say holding up my hand showing them the ring. Millie grabbed my hand.

"It's so beautiful" She said, admiring the ring. Just like you Millie. Wait.

"Can I tell you guys something?" I ask them.

"Anything" Finn says grabbing my free hand. Millie sqeezes my hand.

"Im... not straight?" I tell them.

"Oh?" Millie says peeking her head up and looking at me. I laugh and cover my face.

"Do you like guys?" Finn asks me.

"I don't know I guess it depends on the guy" I reply.

"So do you want us to keep it like a secret or?" Millie asks smiling.

I nod.

"Well then" Finn says getting up. Millie does too.

"Lookie there Finn shes gay, you don't have a chance" Millie whispers to Finn. Quite loud though.

"Oh shut up Millie" Finn says pushing her into the pool. He starts to laugh.

"Finn!" I yell. I stand up and push him in as well.

"Hey that's not- wait it kinda is fair nevermind" Finn told me splashing at me.

"Here, help me out Y/n" Millie said giving me her hand. I take it.

she pulls me in with her.

"OH MY GOSH MILLS!" I scream, because it's cold. We all laugh for about 5 minutes straight.

"you guys we need to go get changed" Millie tells us still laughing.

We all agree and get out of the pool. Finn takes off his wet shirt.

"Oh my God Finn inside, not out here!" I yell him. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Thought our stalker could use a view" he said turning around to look at that one girl, Reagan.

"Hey what the fuck?!" Millie whispered to me laughing. I start to laugh.

"HEY UH IT'S LIKE 7 IN THE MORNING GO TO YOUR HOUSE YOUR PARENTS ARE GUNNA WORRY!" I yell at Reagan. She jumps down off the fence and runs.

"Let's go guys" Millie says laughing even harder. We go inside soaking the wood floor and run to the bathroom.

"Get me a towel" I ask Finn. He hands me a light orange one.

"A towel for the queen" Finn says bowing.

"We stan a girl who will yell at a stalker for us." Millie joked. I laughed.

"I'm the queen now huh?" I ask them both.

"Helllls yah" Finn answered.

"Ok then" I say taking off my glasses and putting them on the sink.

"I like these" Millie told me putting on my glasses.

"Thanks" I say wiping my face off.

"Why do you wear them?" Finn asks me.

"Most definently not because a doctor prescribed them to me of course" I say sarcasticly.

"Oh I have to wear glasses too" he told me.

"Okay Mills I need those to see, you guys look like white blobs right now" I joke, but I was serious about needing to see.

"Here" Millie said giving me my glasses.

I put them on and next thing I know she....
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

cliffhanger hehe