👑👑

June 4
                                ~12:26am~

I should be asleep, but it's the day before the audition, what if the Duffers think I'm like too ugly or something? I remember what my brother would always tell me, the key to confidence is to assume everyone likes you when you walk into a room, but I couldn't get anymore good advice for this situation, he was gone, and wasn't coming back, I have no clue where he is, canada? Idk, I open my laptop and look up the Stranger Things cast, I just wanted to see what they look like, I know none of them, Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, Finn, Joe, Maya, and Millie, I go to news and there was already articles about the theories on new characters.

I shut my lap top and went to bed.

                               Morning
                                ~9:12~

I get up and immediately grab the planned outfit I change into this,

Nothing fancy but not too casual either, I go to get my shoes and stub my toe on the side of the bed

"DAMN IT!" I whisper to myself.

I grab my shoes and put them on.

Next is my hair which I just put it like this

(A/n if you have longer hair add on to the lower bottom half)

I don't wear makeup so NOPE.

I grab my tiny back pack and phone and run out the door,  I had to be there by 10:30 or I would most likely be skipped, I had my headshot and resume my aunt prepared for me.

I finally reach the studio and walk in.

I see a lady, maybe like 27 years old sitting at a desk.

"Take a number and sit" the lady at the front desk tells me. I take a number card from the stack, it read, "45"

"39" I hear someone about from the room. Oh shut I gotta practice, I run to the bathroom, and practice the script in the mirror because nobody was in there.

I hear someone walk in and I stop and just look at my self in the mirror, and I splash water in my face, it felt nice. I

"Your here for the auditions aren't you?" I hear the person who walked in say, they had an accent, I turn around and it looked like the Millie girl,

"yah um I'm number 45" I tell her holding up the card.

"you better get back out there they just called 43 before I got in here" she told me, her accent was really nice, I really liked it.

"Uh yah okay um thank you" I say smiling at her and walking out of the bathroom.

"45" I hear the same voice from earlier call.
My heart skipped a beat, thank God for the british girl, I walked into the room,

"So what's your name?" One of the twins asked. I couldn't tell them apart.

"My name's y/n" I reply.

"Ok, y/n, how old are you?" The other one asked me smiling.

"I'm 15 years old" I answer. They sit there like their waiting for something.

"Oh were waiting for one of our current cast memebers" one of them tells me. Oh I didn't know that (-_-) it was about a minute and then the British girl from the bathroom walks.

"Oh hey" she tells me smiling. I smile back at her, and

"okay read Whitney's part and Millie read Elevens part" The other twin told us.

"Eleven?" I said confused.

"It's one of the characters" Millie told me.

          ~time skip to after the audition ~

"Thank you y/n that was really good" one of the twins told me. I smiled.

"Thank you" i said to them.

"Also did you need my headshot or resume?" I asked at the door.

"Gosh yes, your prepared, I like that" the of the twins told me. I walk over and give the papers and headshot to them. I walk out the room and look back and Millie was staring at me I noticed her and she looked down. I liked to myself,  because she's pretty cute.