V E I N T I C I N I O

•NEW CHARACTER• 

                              Vivian Silver

                              Vivian Silver

(I'm not good at names over leave me alone)

(Btw her name is Brittney irl but I don't- no)

🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵

                         ~Time skip to July~
                             Millies POV:
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm in Y/n's apartment, the only other person here besides me and her, is our new friend Vivian me and Y/n met her last week.

                             ~Flashback~

Me and Y/n had decided to an amusement park as "friends", since we hadn't gone public yet.

We were walking to the ferris wheel when we were stopped by a man.

"Oh hey my youngest is a fan of yours, also don't go near that girl over there dangerous" The man had told Millie, pointing to a brown headed girl sitting in the pavement.

"Oh okay, but what's your youngest daughter or son name?" Millie asked.

"Her name is Hayden do mind saying hi to her in video?" The man asked grabbing out his phone, Y/n walked over to the brown headed girl.

"Hey" She said sitting on the ground beside her.

"I cant sorry, but there's a meet and greet later this month" I said following Y/n.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing much, my dad just kicked me out" She told me wiping a year off her face.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you mind me asking why?" Y/n asked.

"Because I came out, as lesbian and he didn't like that apparently" She told us.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n" Y/n told her.

"I'm Millie Brown" I told her with a smile.

"I'm Vivian Silver, but you guys can call me Viv

"So, Viv, about you getting kicked out, uh you can stay with me if you want?" Y/n told her. The girl smiled at me and Y/n.

"Really, wow, okay strangers let's go have some fun" The girl said and stood up.

                     ~End of flash back~

"So when is season 4 gunna come out?" Viv asked.

"In like two days actually" I told her.

We were all in my bed, me and Y/n were wrapped in the covers together and Viv was sitting at the foot of the bed.