High schools badass

(Perrie/you)

Everybody knows about the high schools badass perrie Edwards and her gang members Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne nobody dares to get on there bad sides.

It's currently break time y/n was sitting with her friends Vanessa and George there the only friends she really has, and plus they are only people that knows y/n has the biggest crush on perrie.

Y/n pov

I was sitting with my friends when there was a large amount of shouting I turned around to see the schools badass shouting at some kid, I believe it's because he spilled something in her I don't know "how do u have a crush on that" Vanessa said I shrugged. I honestly felt sorry for that boy she look hot tho..wait not the time y/n.

I was walking to my class when I accidentally bumped into something and spilled some waterI looked up and oh shit I was fucked "what the fuck look what you did I'm soaking wet not thanks to you" perrie snarled "I-I um" I stuttered not the time for stuttering brain, she looked at you and raised an eyebrow she got really close to my face I was as red a tomato she was smirking she bent down and whispering in my ear "i really liked this top you know" "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'll do anything you want" "anything" perrie said getting dangerously close to my face pretty sure I'm back to a tomato "yep haha" I said with a nervous laugh "okay" with that she walked away, what the hell just happened

(Later on)

I was sitting in the library reading some books and listening to my music I felt something beside me I looked to my side and saw her oh god she's gonna kill me I also noticed her other gang members where here I slowly put my book down and my earphones and started packing my things I got up slowly "where ya going princess" perrie smirked "I erm gotta go and do homework" I said quietly "really then what where you just doing" she smirked shit "I believe you have a favour to give me" i gulped "yes I did" I looked down "well dear I want you to be my fake girlfriend"

"what!" She looked at me like she was gonna kill me I immediately shut up I sighed "why me exactly" "well my ex is trying to make me jealous of her and her new boy toy and I want to make her see what she's missing". I looked at her and signed "fine" "I know your not disappointed because I heard you have a little crush on me" I stared right into her blue eyes "I don't know what your on about" she smirked and leaned close to my ear and whispered "nobody can resist me" she nibbled my earlobe i gasped.

(The next day)

"Y/n there someone her to pick you up" my mom shouted "okay mum" I wonder who it is probably Vanessa. I waked down stairs to see the blue eyed beauty staring at me smirking "oh god she looks hot" "thanks y/n" she winked my eyes widened "I said that out loud didn't I" she nods while smirking at me "are you ready to go "babe"" I nodded and rolled my eyes.

Once we got to her car I noticed it's a Audi R8 my eyes widen "this is your car" I said in surprise "yep" "I'm sorry but I'm not going in this it's a death waiting to happen" I glared at her "just get in the car" "nope" "get in" "I told you I'm not getting in this death machine" "you either get in the hard way or the easy way" I said nothing "okay hard way it is". She picked me up bridal style and screamed a little and she put me in the car. I glared at her, how rood.

We arrive at school with everyone looking at us I hesitantly got out the car and started to walk towards the school but a hand stopped me I looked back and realised perrie grabbed my hand I gave her a look, she whispered in my ear "remember the plan babe" she winked we walked hands linked people staring at us. We got into the school and we saw her perries ex girlfriend with Evan the popular boy of the school. She glanced our way and looked at me with a glare seconds later I got turned around by perrie she looked deep into my eyes and she kissed me, my eyes widened I didn't kiss back at first but then I felt a hand go down to my ass I gasped, I kissed her back butterflies in my stomach I wrapped my arms around her neck she deepened the kiss until I got thrown back.

My back hit the lockers I glanced up to see who did it, it was her ex with an angry look on her face. "What the hell kenzie" perrie shouted at her "you left me for that" she said pointing at me "if I remember correctly it was you who broke up with me!" "Fuck you" she screamed "shut up go back to your new boy toy" she smirked as Kenzie stormed away. She looked towards me her eyes softened wait her eyes softened I felt something run down my face I went to wipe it and realised it was blood oh got I hate blood even my own blood, "y/n keep your eyes open for me" perrie said she put her hand on my face I was trying so hard but failed I passed out.

What will happen next ?

You'll just have to find out next time